I just can’t seem to understand

M

Murph1969

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
position. I know the big blind acts last preflop and the button acts last postflop, but for the life of me I cannot look at the table and tell who has already acted and who is left to act. Is there anything I can do to help me understand/remember? Also, which is more important to pay attention to-pre or postflop?

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On all sites, there's usually a way they tell you who has action. E.g. timer, or a virtual "spotlight." Action goes clockwise, so once you spot who's on the clock, you know the order.

Or are you asking about live poker?

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Preflop and postflop are equally important. After all, preflop determines which cards we enter into the game, and postflop makes it possible to understand how we play our hand further.

Aleks75

Aleks75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! :)
Although the position on BB is the last to make the preflop decision, it is unprofitable due to the mandatory bet and a narrower draw range of 5.5-10%.The later our position is, the more profitable it is, in connection with the exploitation of the decisions and notes of opponents.

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pay attention to where the button is on the table.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
position. I know the big blind acts last preflop and the button acts last postflop, but for the life of me I cannot look at the table and tell who has already acted and who is left to act. Is there anything I can do to help me understand/remember? Also, which is more important to pay attention to-pre or postflop?

Hi! When you follow your opponents' cards, it is important to understand the postflop play. Because most of the wins occur on the postflop.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If there is a raise, everyone except the raised player has a chance to take action.