How to overcome your excitement in the game and a sense of greed ?

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Total posts
Often I flirt and start gambling to enter on all cards, thinking that the flops will suit me, how to solve this problem?

A

alien666dj

Legend
Total posts
To solve this problem, you need to make a plan before playing and follow it. Also, after the game, conduct an analysis to find out what mistakes you made. That is, did you stick to the plan or not. It helped me to control my emotions.

E

eetenor

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Often I flirt and start gambling to enter on all cards, thinking that the flops will suit me, how to solve this problem?

Thank you for posting

When playing poker we need to know the math of winning.
Spending time to learn how often we hit sets -how often we make straights and flushes etc. will help you know not to play too many hands in too many wrong spots.

Cardschat has an equity calculator use it to learn how much equity 75off suit has versus
3 players holding TT AK 98 for instance.

Hope this helps
:):)

P

ph_il

Total posts
Awards
download and run a poker tracker. then keep playing as you are and after a while, say a week or so of playing, take a look at your results and see exactly how bad you're actually doing playing those hands.

i suggest a poker tracker because memory can be unreliable, especially when you're seeing so many hands. this is will give you concrete evidence. hopefully you'll see that playing every hand isn't profitable and the few times you might hit big don't come often enough or get paid off enough to earn you any value.

Top 10 Games