How do you start MTT/SnG?

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. How do you start your MTT/SNG? What are the fist steps you do at the online table? I am trying to collect and note as more as possible information about opponents at the beginnings and try to not play marginal hands.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think having a routine that helps get you into the perfect mindset to play your best right before you sit down is a great first step! Of course, that will look different for everyone, but can involve meditation, getting exercise, listening to your favorite uplifting music and/or your favorite cup of coffee [emoji7]

E

elpolloloco95

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the ammonut of Opponents.... Patience is key except when playing Hyper Turbos

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think having a routine that helps get you into the perfect mindset to play your best right before you sit down is a great first step! Of course, that will look different for everyone, but can involve meditation, getting exercise, listening to your favorite uplifting music and/or your favorite cup of coffee [emoji7]

What a nice philosophical approach based on experience. Thank you for a helicopter vision, which I will practice more.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should only play satellites in tournaments where the buy-in does not exceed your bankroll several times. Plus, you should feel the edge over the field. Below I will give one exception to this rule;
I never play in tournaments where the rake is more than 10% of the buy-in, as I consider it a robbery in broad daylight;
If you're in good shape, don't play tournaments with smaller buy-ins than your bankroll will allow. For example, if your bankroll allows you to play in $ 22 sit-n-go tournaments, and you play in $ 11 tournaments, you are preventing yourself from making more money. But…
If you find yourself on a losing streak or feel that you are losing confidence, there is no need to play in tournaments with the maximum allowable buy-in. Go down a notch and regain your confidence with a few victories.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello. How do you start your MTT/SNG? What are the fist steps you do at the online table? I am trying to collect and note as more as possible information about opponents at the beginnings and try to not play marginal hands.

Our free course will help you improve your results. Thanks to our free course, many players have already significantly improved their skills and successfully build a bankroll.
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play premium hands
look for the donks
try to iso with your good hands
don't limp