How Do you play with broadway cards?

IcyNicy

IcyNicy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Broadway cards it's cards from to ace ten.How do you play these cards?If Broadway cards come to me.For example It's AK,I bet 3 big blind,I get called.It means that opponent has Broadway cards, a pocket pair or he is a player who call everything
For example on the flop 2 5 9 and he keeps betting.What do you do in this situation to call and wait for improvement or to throw away?:confused:

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bet 3bb very agroplay, if u did preflop raise u need donk flop what to get, and if in the turn does not improve, need play on the situation of their broadway cards

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is a pretty broad range which should be folded most of the time. hands like QJ, KJ, J10, ect are easily dominated. You are painting with broad strokes that really need to be refined a lot. What would happen if you have J10 or QJ and the flop is 29J?

JDCT12

JDCT12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This forum shows that there are a lot of fish out there still. They seem like they are studying the game though. But still some people are way behind.

gabpoker

gabpoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would play suited Broadway cards differently from non-suited Broadway cards. Suited cards can flop both str8 and flushes and great draws. Folding these pre flop is a little for snug unless facing significant action.

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it all depends on my position and the size of my bank. sometimes it's worth playing aggressively
if a strong player with the same bank size play with me
then I play this kind of combination aggressively and watch his behavior

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
When you get Broadway cards you have a great chance to enter the spot ... however as I always say and think ... it is important the position and size of the bets before taking the decision to enter a certain spot. .. also there is a big difference when you get suited for Broadway cards because it gives you an additional portentage of being able to win your hand ...!

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends but its more likely to throw away.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play aggressively because I think it’s the best way

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really recommend you dont learn to play only by your hole cards, but learn about ranges and based on 1. your cards, 2. Villain range and 3. the board. So you will take better decisions.