Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I believe that the best strategy for such a bankroll is to play freerolls. After your bankroll is increased to $ 500, only then you can start to play tournaments where the buy-in will be $ 2-5. Good Luck.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

Your ready right. It is best to spin to win to get in a big money tourny. If you play low stakes your just going to put it back. You spin to win in a 150,000 tourney now your talking. All the pros got there by taking there chance not grinding. Just play like you grinded.

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first question needs to be what is your best format cash, Mtt or sng?

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
better play it safe with a good map and you bluff rarely, buy-in 2-5

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's no use you want to exceed your limits, you'll be wasting money, play expensive buyn and ask for help with strategy does not match, you must play buyn expensive when you are detonating your opponents in the micros, then yes it will be ready to level up, in how much study this a lot and play freerolls.

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, play slowly gain experience ... and then he will understand how you are more comfortable and more correct

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guys i have 50$ in acr ,please help with best strategy

Acr $50 Starter Kit

1.Cash Game - .01/.02

2.MTT - .50c Buy in

3.Venom- Opportunity to play for $5 million, entry is free. ( Bubble gets cash step 2/6 and above)

4. Freerolls

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The ideal strategy is to play the free rolls and to boost your bankroll to $100 plus then start to play 40 cents heads up games on 888 or some other reputed platforms. These heads up games (if you beat them successfully) will boost your confidence to such a high level where you will be confident enough to play any type of poker. And once your bankroll crosses above $500 then start to dive in 3-5 buyins tourneys.
Last year I won $350 in a free roll and I utilised that money such an extent that after a week I had $3500.

Just enjoy your game.

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
STT 9-max
Cash 9-max
.... anything 9-max actualy :) just decide on are you are cash player in the long run or a tourney player

A

abyk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys i have 50$ in acr ,please help with best strategy

Play freerolls, and SNGs. For SNGs, don't play over $3 tournaments, and try to keep the tournaments with 10 players or less, this way you have high odds in winning $ as you don't have a lot of money to go through rough droughts

maezma

maezma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the modality in which you feel most comfortable. Play low limits on whichever you choose and when you start to increase your bankroll and feel prepared, increase the limits little by little.

Regards :)

vra4a

vra4a

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Micro Limite 0.1/0.2 or 0.2/0.4 cash, good control tou will prosper.

C

CJWilliam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR has a lot of freerolls that run everyday. They also have $0.50 On Demands which would be good value for your bankroll. Good Luck at the tables!

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Take me for a pint ? if thats not a starter then it's swings and roundabouts. Do you prefer cash or tournaments or sng's and within each you can choose different formats. Personal preference has to come first so make your mind up what you like to play and then learn that format. Learning 6 max cash games because someonme else likes 6 max cash games wont help you unless you enjoy playing that format of poker.

WiredKs

WiredKs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For cash games I've always considered 30 buys in to be the minimum, so you're just about properly rolled for .01/.02.

For tournaments I like 5%, but 10% seems to be more common advice.

I'd stay out of high variance situations as much as possible until you're playing well within those guidelines.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you are very good in MTT then play tournaments at 1 dollars and if you are good in cash game then play has buy-in 0.2 / 0.5 preferance Max 6 player.personally, last month I lost a banckroll has 50 dollars playing only cash game .. for my new banckroll I decided to mix the two and for the moment I have better results. In any case I wish you good luck for your next games.

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi! i would play spin-n-go with 1$ buy-in, or sng with the same buy-in on 45-90 players. good luck! :)

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You must read some books to have strategy it is not simple to explain in one message how to play poker bro , try to find some books and read them well

MadDeVille

MadDeVille

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cash game on any platform. But eventualy is your call, you know what is best for you.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are going to play in tournaments, I advise you to play Sit & Go with buy-ins of 0.25$ and 0.50$ for 45 or 90 people.

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
50$ will not be very much to work with on ACR. Play the smallest games possible, otherwise your risk of ruin will be very high. You should try to run up a small bankroll on the 6-max NL2 cash tables.

There are also a few freerolls which offer some good value on ACR, look for the poker.org and trick2g freerolls, the passwords can be found by following the links in the lobby. Stay away from the on-demand freerolls, these are a waste of time.