Food and poker.!

Aleks75

Aleks75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
---------------------------Good afternoon!:wavey:--------------------------------------
Playing poker, we get a lot of emotional experiences, which contributes to the release of adrenaline.How do you deal with this?Maybe you have a special diet?A cup of green tea with 10 drops of Motherwort has a positive effect on me-it relieves stress.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never played with big money before, so I don't use sedatives. Sometimes you have to go for tea and food during a 5-minute break if the tournament drags on for more than 3 hours.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I prefer coffee. Coffee always helps me focus. I do not drink alcohol and try to follow a healthy diet.
Good luck.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
well .... it is always good to eat at the hours we have established ... and in my personal case .... if I plan to play some tournaments that could last more than 8 hours ... then I prepare some sandwiches and a lot due cold to be constantly hydrating ...!

webseoteam

webseoteam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Drinking and smoking are best diet

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to have tea with something sweet in between. It cheers up my mind.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been following a special diet for many years. I even followed a diet long before I started playing poker. I have always had stomach problems so I usually follow a very strict diet. But honestly, in my opinion, my diet does not affect my game. Only my patience gives me good results.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
---------------------------Good afternoon!:wavey:--------------------------------------
Playing poker, we get a lot of emotional experiences, which contributes to the release of adrenaline.How do you deal with this?Maybe you have a special diet?A cup of green tea with 10 drops of Motherwort has a positive effect on me-it relieves stress.

I also enjoy a few cups of green tea and try to exercise every day.