Flashcards

R

rsguins

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I found some hold ‘em flashcards on Amazon? Has anyone used anything such as these to study and did they help?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I found some hold ‘em flashcards on Amazon? Has anyone used anything such as these to study and did they help?

Yes I have but I made my own. This was years ago and I found it to be helpful to become better at learning ranges for my own play. Not sure what you found at amazon but could be helpful of just junk to be honest.

R

rsguins

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I have but I made my own. This was years ago and I found it to be helpful to become better at learning ranges for my own play. Not sure what you found at amazon but could be helpful of just junk to be honest.

Thank you! I’ve often thought it would probably just be helpful to make my own, also! Just seemingly hard to find the time these days!

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before using or buying something, you need to read the reviews on the Internet. I always do this.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thank you! I’ve often thought it would probably just be helpful to make my own, also! Just seemingly hard to find the time these days!

Oddly enough I found time in small chunks. I got too work 10 minutes early and were able to make 10 cards depending on what I wanted. Semi cheated printing out some ranges 1st. Did the same at lunch time for 10 Minutes. end of the week I had about 100 cards. after a month had a ton of them.

Good luck mate.