Do you have your own bankroll management system and do you follow it?

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you have your own system, tell us, share with us the basic principles. :)

I have my own system, which has performed quite well at the distance. The basic principle: I never spend more than 5% of my bankroll per day. I follow this system and have pretty good results. My bankroll is growing and I am quite happy with my progress.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use Chris Ferguson's bankroll management system. Super system for me.

Plut41

Plut41

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You mean if you go down 5% you take a break? Personally I play until I get to 100 buyins, then I go up the stakes. If I lose at higher stakes up to recent 90 buyins I go back to smaller stakes. Rinse and repeat.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently the plan is simple, never go to zero. It is very important not to let your bankroll go to 0

If you have your own system, tell us, share with us the basic principles. :)

I have my own system, which has performed quite well at the distance. The basic principle: I never spend more than 5% of my bankroll per day. I follow this system and have pretty good results. My bankroll is growing and I am quite happy with my progress.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
As long as this system includes losing it altogether then yeah i do follow it. Sometimes.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Generally,i take my winnings from freerolls,then make sports bets with that,,,then withdraw the $$$.I'm pretty good at picking sports,,, ;)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You mean if you go down 5% you take a break? Personally I play until I get to 100 buyins, then I go up the stakes. If I lose at higher stakes up to recent 90 buyins I go back to smaller stakes. Rinse and repeat.

I mean, if I lose 5% of my bankroll in a day, I just stop playing.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Generally,i take my winnings from freerolls,then make sports bets with that,,,then withdraw the $$$.I'm pretty good at picking sports,,, ;)

An interesting approach. And what sport do you choose for sports betting?

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

I agree. This is very good. To win at sportsbetting does not even requiring watching the game, whereas poker requires spending the time it takes to money.

I like Sportsbetting at intertops, but they still require me to play through a certain amount of rake for funds won at poker. Betonline does not do this to me.

vonabruch

vonabruch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the moment I play not for bankroll minimal investment. after your publication I will change my opinion.
currently interested in Chris Ferguson's bankroll management system I will try

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
For the most part, I play for the soul and I don't take poker seriously enough to control my bankroll. Perhaps if poker ceases to be my hobby, but becomes something more serious, I will think about systematization. But I really liked your position. Thank you for this post.:icon_bigs

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play huge kilofields and therefore my bankroll is 500 bytes of my upper limit!

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bankroll tracking is essential for gamblers who often gamble. I rarely do this and with small entrances. Therefore, I do not have any plans in bankroll.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Congratulations, for the performance, I confess that I have a lot of difficulties in managing my bankroll!

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An interesting approach. And what sport do you choose for sports betting?
NFL is my fav,,,also like Hockey very much,baseball and basketball i do ok,,, :)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree. This is very good. To win at sportsbetting does not even requiring watching the game, whereas poker requires spending the time it takes to money.

I like Sportsbetting at Intertops, but they still require me to play through a certain amount of rake for funds won at poker. Betonline does not do this to me.
I make bets at 888 and partypoker mostly,,,and sometimes at pokerstars. :) (i recently received a Free $5 bet at Party,,,lol,,Big Mistake by them!)

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My bankroll strategy is the same as my play style
1st or BUST lol

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management