Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This really just happened!

We all know that we have a lot of players who register for tournaments, but for some reason they can't play and get sitout.

So far so good, some rooms (or most of them) will be written "SITTING OUT".

The problem is that you limp against that player, check every street and in the end, lose the hand!

Or worse, you are the last to speak, the action comes to you in the GAP and you fold up to that 72o to the guy who is SITTING OUT.

Trust me, I just saw these scenes happen right now!

I sincerely believe that such a player must not have studied the basics of the game at all.

With so much content here on the forum, it's even bizarre to see something like this happening!

GG

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Some people just don't like free chips. It kills me when multi-tabling and I miss raising one of these and give away chips.

I laughed a lot, the first time I thought:

ok, i think he's distracted and didn't notice the guy is out!

but the second time, he limps and checks until to showdown and loses!

I couldn't stand laughing

:p

B

bucky_barnes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've done quite a few silly things just because I'm on auto mode. I've clicked on auto-fold from the button or sb when there was a sit out behind me just because it was a hand I would typically fold, and then it folds to me. I've clicked check/fold on the bb only for a player to jam for 1.1 bbs and it folds to me, only to give up great odds with .10 bbs more to call and I snap fold.

I've seen players check to sit outs before. Maybe they don't understand the rules or understand that they can bet and take the pot. If they have a hand like 27 on a board of AKJ95, they might not understand that they don't need anything to take the pot and might think they need at least something to win.