Charlie Carrel's YouTube channel is the most ridiculous scam that I have ever seen.

fhruhrhit

fhruhrhit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am learning a lot from Charlie's videos, so I do not want you to slander him.
Did he do the wrong thing?

S

SodYerAA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When you have 5.7m in winnings at 24 then you have the right to take the mickey, leave him alone he's a nice guy, different yes but nice all the same!

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watched that 25k tournament interesting.:)

BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Stars' headquarters is in Great Britain and they sure are making sure that their money is staying in Great Britain. :mad:

Charlie Carrel's YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEnNWJDequu-XrfKuwGIjnA

Don't forget to wear some earplugs, because his voice will make you cringe.

No need to talk bad about the man. He is actually a very down to earth, nice, genuine guy trying to help others. His intentions are good and he is great for the game. He has fun while playing and is a pleasure to watch. Definitely one of my favorite poker players. I've seen many shows of his play on TV and he is definitely a pleasure to be around. Go Charlie. If you have no haters you are doing something wrong.:five:

BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am learning a lot from Charlie's videos, so I do not want you to slander him.
Did he do the wrong thing?

Keep watching. You will continue to learn a lot. He has done nothing wrong. :aetsch:

RennMeister

RennMeister

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If he were truly down to earth, nice, and genuine, then he should thank his sponsor Poker Stars at the end of every video to let people know that he is only able to turn $50 into $10,000, because Poker Stars is paying him that way. I don't know anybody else who can play pairs in any position and flop the nuts with them any ****ing time. Good at pairs my ass.:fight:

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If he were truly down to earth, nice, and genuine, then he should thank his sponsor Poker Stars at the end of every video to let people know that he is only able to turn $50 into $10,000, because Poker Stars is paying him that way. I don't know anybody else who can play pairs in any position and flop the nuts with them any ****ing time. Good at pairs my ass.:fight:

I'm so lost? why are you demeaning him? because you think pokerstars is cheating for him? What makes you make such an outlandish remark?

RennMeister

RennMeister

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stop brownnosing the guy. Guys like him don’t care one bit about any of you.

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
guys who assume that Pokerstars helps Charlie can't be good poker players. Looks like jealous thing. Just notice how he plays, make the notes, understand his thinking and you will see how his strategy is powerfull on microstakes. Of course I don't agree with everything because some of his plays are not profitable on micro, but I can't blame him. He is not a microstakes player.
about PPs on micro. On nl2, nl5 they can be profitable but I'm pretty sure that he has some losses with them and it's your imagination that he flop a set every time. He just makes a big volume. People just don't undestand that if you want to learn and beat the micros you have to put your time on volume. If you play like 500-1000 hands a day you just waste your time if you have some expectations about poker.

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm quite sure RennMeister's post is paid commercial from Charlie Carrel :D Why would you ever link his channel lol.