CardsChat 30 Day Poker Training Course

valdelice333

valdelice333

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks cc for the course, who knows now I learn to play better so there is a beast in the game, I never win lol. I follow the videos by caption, collin and katie speak fast. (suggestion if the video was translated audio into portuguese it would be great)

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very excited to oarticipate in this I am starting now
Awesome, good luck with us and let us know if you have any questions along the way! Just post in the daily threads in this forum with them if so :)
thanks cc for the course, who knows now I learn to play better so there is a beast in the game, I never win lol. I follow the videos by caption, collin and katie speak fast. (suggestion if the video was translated audio into portuguese it would be great)
Hopefully translations will be possible in the future. Kudos to you for doing the course in your non-native language, that's very impressive!
Thanks you very much, I'll check it now
Great, glgl!

P

Peeler2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Free help

This is an awesome tool and I can't believe it is free. I will be using these tools immediately. You guys are great.

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is an awesome tool and I can't believe it is free. I will be using these tools immediately. You guys are great.

Thanks Peeler, we really appreciate these nice words!

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just downloaded the ebook and excited to start the course!
I also shared the link on my Twitter feed :)

That's great, thanks for doing that Hitco! Definitely let us know if you have any questions as you progress :)

H

hanio75

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We are very excited to announce that we have a brand new training course for those of you who would like to take your poker game to the next level! The course consists of an ebook and 30 videos that work hand in hand. It is set up as a 30 day course with a bonus day - but you can take it at your own pace.

The course was written and recorded by our very own Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier exclusively for CardsChat members. And best of all - it is free for CardsChat members!

Collin and Katie were very excited to create this course for you after spending a lot of time engaging with you in the forum. Some of the topics included are position, aggression, pre-flop betting, pot odds, bluffing and much more.

I know you are anxious to get started. I have taken the course and it is amazing. It benefits both beginner and intermediate players. I have been playing for many years - and found it to be a great refresher course for me - and I learned a few new things.

I strongly urge you to read the ebook intro and Day 1 course first - then watch the Day 1 video and continue in that manner. The videos expand on the daily ebook courses so it is important to do both together in that order.

You can find the entire course here:

Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days

Download the ebook and then watch the videos as you go along each day.

You will find links to post discussion threads in each day/chapter - and Katie and Collin will be available in the threads to assist you. (They are all located in the Learning Poker forum if you ever want to go directly to them in the forum).

Once you have completed the course be sure to request your badge!

We also have a fun promotion for the course that includes a freeroll:

CardsChat Poker Course Promotion - Freeroll & Prizes!

Good luck and please let us know what you think of the course!

e631d35c4f649faa3dd444f9265e6942.png

Hi Debi, I already started the course. I have good classes! The forum is excellent for exchanging information and learning. I have more mistakes, losing some and winning others, recogning some mistakes. I think at end of the course I'll ready to restart. Congratulations to CardsChat, excellent work.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are very excited to announce that we have a brand new training course for those of you who would like to take your poker game to the next level! The course consists of an ebook and 30 videos that work hand in hand. It is set up as a 30 day course with a bonus day - but you can take it at your own pace.

The course was written and recorded by our very own Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier exclusively for CardsChat members. And best of all - it is free for CardsChat members!

Collin and Katie were very excited to create this course for you after spending a lot of time engaging with you in the forum. Some of the topics included are position, aggression, pre-flop betting, pot odds, bluffing and much more.

I know you are anxious to get started. I have taken the course and it is amazing. It benefits both beginner and intermediate players. I have been playing for many years - and found it to be a great refresher course for me - and I learned a few new things.

I strongly urge you to read the ebook intro and Day 1 course first - then watch the Day 1 video and continue in that manner. The videos expand on the daily ebook courses so it is important to do both together in that order.

You can find the entire course here:

Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days

Download the ebook and then watch the videos as you go along each day.

You will find links to post discussion threads in each day/chapter - and Katie and Collin will be available in the threads to assist you. (They are all located in the Learning Poker forum if you ever want to go directly to them in the forum).

Once you have completed the course be sure to request your badge!

We also have a fun promotion for the course that includes a freeroll:

CardsChat Poker Course Promotion - Freeroll & Prizes!

Good luck and please let us know what you think of the course!

e631d35c4f649faa3dd444f9265e6942.png
Excellent course, I am learning a lot from the experience of these two great players, who created the course for us. Thanks, Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks so much for the extremely kind comments, everyone! :)

Loyal_Flush

Loyal_Flush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I loved it! It has good and simplified language and teaching things easily. Also nice design! :) Thanks for Collin and Katie and everyone who spent time for this!

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I loved it! It has good and simplified language and teaching things easily. Also nice design! :) Thanks for Collin and Katie and everyone who spent time for this!

Thanks Loyal, and I completely agree on the great job the CardsChat team did on the formatting and design!

Nice content like always . thanks Collin and Kate, a big hug from Transylvania.

Thanks Poker and greetings in Transylvania!

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hola, me interesa realizar el curso de póker en treinta días, puedo informar como hacer para acceder al mismo, gracias

Comprendo que quieres saber donde peudes encontrarlo? Es aqui!

B

BIGjosh2010

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
cardschat 30 day training course

I am taking the cardschat 30 day ebook/training course.Trying to take it slow and learn as much as i can.I will give updates periodically to let every one know how it is going and rate the course.So far its a little difficult but i feel good about it.