CardsChat 30 Day Poker Training Course

Glaucopone

Glaucopone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As always very difficult to find the links, where do I find this E-book? The video? Please someone answer me with the links. Thank you

KOA133

KOA133

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I downloaded this book for myself, but I can’t translate it into Russian. Google translates documents up to 10 MB, I tried to break it into pieces - each one anyway turns out like the whole file! Tell me how to translate into your language, if someone succeeded?

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I downloaded this book for myself, but I can’t translate it into Russian. Google translates documents up to 10 MB, I tried to break it into pieces - each one anyway turns out like the whole file! Tell me how to translate into your language, if someone succeeded?
If Google can handle files smaller than 10 MB then you should run the file through a pdf compressor. There are tools like this online and you can convert the book as small as 1.5 MB! Just google pdf compressor and you can do it online for free.

Last edited:
D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dany

a friend of mine told me that his book is very useful , didnt have time yet to download it but i will soon

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
Has anyone here used this course?
I would like to get some opinions

I glanced over it, imho it is a very weak course. It all feels like it came straight from 2010. No range construction, no analyzing of different type of boards and turn cards... Would say it is decent for absolute beginners, but they definitely won't become winning players with this course. If you are intermediate, don't even look, you might pick up bad habits.

Last edited:
Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I glanced over it, imho it is a very weak course. It all feels like it came straight from 2010. No range construction, no analyzing of different type of boards and turn cards... Would say it is decent for absolute beginners, but they definitely won't become winning players with this course. If you are intermediate, don't even look, you might pick up bad habits.

Definitely a fair criticism that we don't talk much about range construction in the sense of coming up with exact river value bet range and bluff range. For that I'd recommend looking at GTO software like PioSolver and GTO Range Builder. Maybe we'll try to include that for a future more advanced class!

But it's a mistake to jump in to advanced concepts without fully understanding the building blocks that win at poker like hand selection, pot odds, value betting, c-betting, and ICM. The fundamentally sound strategy we lay out in this text will absolutely beat the micro-stakes games, and most low-stakes games as well :)

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have completed the entire course and I loved it! I learned a few new things and got refreshers on a lot more. :)

Hello and thank you for your reply.
I originally asked if anyone had used the course and for their opinion and I thought it only fair to come back and give mine, although I’m only at day 9.
I didn’t know what type of player I was as I’d never looked at any theory at all.
I would have guessed loose.
I was so wrong. I wouldn’t play K9o.
The course has opened up many more playable hands and most importantly lets me see that when I lose, my hand was good and not to doubt myself so much.
I’m not at day 10 and I have already benefited results wise and fun wise, as I get involved more.
Also at this point my eyes have been opened to position and ranges, and how they interconnect.
I play MTTs, and I know there is a tiny sample size, but when I get going I have improved.
I will continue with the course and if this is received ok I will give another update.
Though that may be a bit as I’m trying to get what I’ve learned to be instinct and not overload my little brain.

On another note, I struggle to see how this site is monitized !

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What a shame

We are very excited to announce that we have a brand new training course for those of you who would like to take your poker game to the next level! The course consists of an ebook and 30 videos that work hand in hand. It is set up as a 30 day course with a bonus day - but you can take it at your own pace.

The course was written and recorded by our very own Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier exclusively for CardsChat members. And best of all - it is free for CardsChat members!

Collin and Katie were very excited to create this course for you after spending a lot of time engaging with you in the forum. Some of the topics included are position, aggression, pre-flop betting, pot odds, bluffing and much more.

I know you are anxious to get started. I have taken the course and it is amazing. It benefits both beginner and intermediate players. I have been playing for many years - and found it to be a great refresher course for me - and I learned a few new things.

I strongly urge you to read the ebook intro and Day 1 course first - then watch the Day 1 video and continue in that manner. The videos expand on the daily ebook courses so it is important to do both together in that order.

You can find the entire course here:

Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days

Download the ebook and then watch the videos as you go along each day.

You will find links to post discussion threads in each day/chapter - and Katie and Collin will be available in the threads to assist you. (They are all located in the Learning Poker forum if you ever want to go directly to them in the forum).

Once you have completed the course be sure to request your badge!

We also have a fun promotion for the course that includes a freeroll:

CardsChat Poker Course Promotion - Freeroll & Prizes!

Good luck and please let us know what you think of the course!

e631d35c4f649faa3dd444f9265e6942.png
Congratulations for the initiative. I looked a little but I don't understand any English. I use the translator to know but the content looks great. Maybe some expert there can translate the videos. lol

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have made a lot of progress in English but I will not be able to read the Ebook easily, too bad there are no versions in other languages ​​so that the whole community CC can benefit

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have made a lot of progress in English but I will not be able to read the Ebook easily, too bad there are no versions in other languages ​​so that the whole community CC can benefit
I think your English is very good.
Don’t let that put you off from reading the Ebook.
Even English speaking people have to google or look up word meanings.

A

alonir101

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not sure about the 30 days thingy but ill definitely give it a try :D

Aldorabe

Aldorabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thank you so much for always thinking of all the players and members

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cool. I am excited to check it out and learn a thing or two. I actually joined cardschat for the forums. That is all I've used here so far, but it is nice to hear of things like this too :)

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days

Download the ebook and then watch the videos as you go along each day.

You will find links to post discussion threads in each day/chapter - and Katie and Collin will be available in the threads to assist you. (They are all located in the Learning Poker forum if you ever want to go directly to them in the forum).

Once you have completed the course be sure to request your badge!

We also have a fun promotion for the course that includes a freeroll:

CardsChat Poker Course Promotion - Freeroll & Prizes!

Good luck and please let us know what you think of the course!

e631d35c4f649faa3dd444f9265e6942.png

Just finished the Course :D

I would recommend to anybody who wants to keep the E-Book PDF File to Copy it from their Downloads Folder and Paste it into a Folder that they frequently use so it doesn't get buried :) A lot of good information in there that you don't want to lose :)

Read from somebody pretty cool that there's a Shiny Badge for Completing :icon_boun

Last edited:
frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All I can say is thanks,finished it 2 days after it was offered and amazed at how dumb:stupido3: I've been,since reading it my results have been very good for me.in a 3 week span I won a $1 Omaha mtt zoom trny,5th in a 6 handed $1 mtt.1st in a CC SB mtt,1st in a CC intertops mtt,1st in a CC P.S mtt,2nd the next day in the same Trny,who says you can't teach an old dog some new tricks.Thank you very much Katie and Collin:elefant::)

M

Magicman1642

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Typo in course?

[curious. I just started the course, start of section 2, the first type of player, the passive one, shouldn’t it be check or call. Not call or raise? Thanks. How bout a freeroll ticket

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Just finished the Course :D

I would recommend to anybody who wants to keep the E-Book PDF File to Copy it from their Downloads Folder and Paste it into a Folder that they frequently use so it doesn't get buried :) A lot of good information in there that you don't want to lose :)

Read from somebody pretty cool that there's a Shiny Badge for Completing :icon_boun

Congrats Whiskey, way to go finishing it that fast, that's awesome!

All I can say is thanks,finished it 2 days after it was offered and amazed at how dumb:stupido3: I've been,since reading it my results have been very good for me.in a 3 week span I won a $1 Omaha mtt zoom trny,5th in a 6 handed $1 mtt.1st in a CC SB mtt,1st in a CC Intertops mtt,1st in a CC P.S mtt,2nd the next day in the same Trny,who says you can't teach an old dog some new tricks.Thank you very much Katie and Collin:elefant::)

Great job Frank, really glad to hear of your success!

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thanks Debi,
Thank you Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier.
I downloaded the PDF and am reading. Very good material. From the beginning it has brought me a new view on addictions that I need to correct in my game.
I have a little difficulty because my English is not the best, but with patience and work we are advancing.
Here's the tip: if possible, make the text available in word or on Google Drive so that we can use a translator. So our progress would be faster.
Strong hug to all!

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks Debi,
Thank you Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier.
I downloaded the PDF and am reading. Very good material. From the beginning it has brought me a new view on addictions that I need to correct in my game.
I have a little difficulty because my English is not the best, but with patience and work we are advancing.
Here's the tip: if possible, make the text available in word or on Google Drive so that we can use a translator. So our progress would be faster.
Strong hug to all!
Thanks very much for the nice words :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[curious. I just started the course, start of section 2, the first type of player, the passive one, shouldn’t it be check or call. Not call or raise? Thanks.

I will let Collin or Katie answer this for you. :)

raul400368

raul400368

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
silver freeroll

Hi Debi, I wanted to know if I am readable for free silver games and being active as long as I can be in the club. Thank you.
If I am money as I look for it.
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif