Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
how to get this award took the course and it says log in to get it and I log in to my profile and nothing happens or I'm doing something wrong

KANNE 1972

KANNE 1972

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Is there a German version of the course?

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Is there a German version of the course?
You can try the automatic translations that Youtube offers for the videos. I have no idea how accurate they are.
But as far as I know, Cardschat has not made the course available in other languages.

martinoni

martinoni

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I just knew now this course... so let's study!

Gdefender

Gdefender

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I'm very happy that there is such an option on CC! I'll start watching the tutorial this weekend, I'm sure that Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier have done their best, and they will present the most important information about the poker game in complete detail. I'm glad that it's all free! Thanks for!

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
We are very excited to announce that we have a brand new training course for those of you who would like to take your poker game to the next level! The course consists of an ebook and 30 videos that work hand in hand. It is set up as a 30 day course with a bonus day - but you can take it at your own pace.

The course was written and recorded by our very own Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier exclusively for CardsChat members. And best of all - it is free for CardsChat members!

Collin and Katie were very excited to create this course for you after spending a lot of time engaging with you in the forum. Some of the topics included are position, aggression, pre-flop betting, pot odds, bluffing and much more.

I know you are anxious to get started. I have taken the course and it is amazing. It benefits both beginner and intermediate players. I have been playing for many years - and found it to be a great refresher course for me - and I learned a few new things.

I strongly urge you to read the ebook intro and Day 1 course first - then watch the Day 1 video and continue in that manner. The videos expand on the daily ebook courses so it is important to do both together in that order.

You can find the entire course here:

Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days

Download the ebook and then watch the videos as you go along each day.

You will find links to post discussion threads in each day/chapter - and Katie and Collin will be available in the threads to assist you. (They are all located in the Learning Poker forum if you ever want to go directly to them in the forum).

Once you have completed the course be sure to click on the link at the end of the course (make sure you are logged into your account).

Good luck and please let us know what you think of the course!

e631d35c4f649faa3dd444f9265e6942.png
The course is fantastic, it gives a broad notion about poker principles and fundamentals, such as discipline, aggression, power of position, ranges, etc.
I recommend the book and the course for anyone, beginners, intermediate and advanced poker players, for the course has a solid basis in theory and methodology being an essential tool for all of those who have wisdom!
Thanks Cardschat!

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't wait to read and enjoy this book too so I'm waiting for the translated version to be available 😉

Hanselot

Hanselot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Great, it will be challenging for me to read it in English, but I'll try, anything to improve. Thank you very much!

breecardamone

breecardamone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
We are very excited to announce that we have a brand new training course for those of you who would like to take your poker game to the next level! The course consists of an ebook and 30 videos that work hand in hand. It is set up as a 30 day course with a bonus day - but you can take it at your own pace.

The course was written and recorded by our very own Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier exclusively for CardsChat members. And best of all - it is free for CardsChat members!

Collin and Katie were very excited to create this course for you after spending a lot of time engaging with you in the forum. Some of the topics included are position, aggression, pre-flop betting, pot odds, bluffing and much more.

I know you are anxious to get started. I have taken the course and it is amazing. It benefits both beginner and intermediate players. I have been playing for many years - and found it to be a great refresher course for me - and I learned a few new things.

I strongly urge you to read the ebook intro and Day 1 course first - then watch the Day 1 video and continue in that manner. The videos expand on the daily ebook courses so it is important to do both together in that order.

You will find links to post discussion threads in each day/chapter - and Katie and Collin will be available in the threads to assist you. (They are all located in the Learning Poker forum if you ever want to go directly to them in the forum).

Once you have completed the course be sure to click on the link at the end of the course (make sure you are logged into your account).

e631d35c4f649faa3dd444f9265e6942.png
I'm excited to get started.

joesta

joesta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hey guys,

I appreciate the work you put in to build this guide. I just completed day 1 and 2. Thats all for tonight though I am going to do a free roll on party poker and then hit the hot tub.

I will keep you updated I am my journey through the 30 day program.

Thank you for the work point in!

Joey

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I completed the course months ago and it helped me a lot . I even start to win tournaments . Thnx for great info ! CC is a great forum that helps a lot with poker.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I completed the course months ago and it helped me a lot . I even start to win tournaments . Thnx for great info ! CC is a great forum that helps a lot with poker.
If you haven't already (and I think you haven't), make sure that you grab those valuable VIP chips in the honor of completing the course.

And while you're at it, create for yourself your own VIP thread in here:

Having your own thread is almost like having a bank account since chips are worth actual money (y)

Cash

Everything you need to know:

And if you do find the time to start your own VIP thread - please mention my ID @Nafor in your first post.

Last edited:
A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started this course time ago, but never completed it. Let's see if this time I stay more focused and complete it. Thanks for the great material.

I noticed there are threads for each day, so will be checking them and asking if I have some questions.

Good luck to everyone taking the course too.

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I am on the second week of the course. I watch one video every day or every few days.

EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
looking forward to going through this course. Downloaded the PDF to review in my own time and will crack on with the videos asap. Thanks team!! ✌🏼

Diamond Eyes

Diamond Eyes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips

View attachment 333231
Thank you so much for all that you do to assist our growth as players!