hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
The CarsdsChat daily 100 freeroll at PS is for platinum level. You already have a bronze status. So. You'll need to upgrade before to be able to play those daily freerrolls.

hello
where i can find password to CardsChat 100 Daily freeroll whits is next
22.00 EET 30.5 :jd4:
thnx

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I was just waiting for this moment the courses are very useful thing I think I will improve my poker skills after the courses thanks for the help:)

Dzmitry Apanovich

Dzmitry Apanovich

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A very cool course that allows you to improve your game in a short time. Thank you very much for this opportunity!:)

R

ruffcut68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Understanding of the game has greatly improved and Im only at Day 10. Thank you is much, Will be trying all the education out after Have completed, The course.

JhonnyThe357

JhonnyThe357

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I started my course here, although my time is limited due to my work, I'm learning a lot with the video lessons and the ebook I downloaded. Thanks

M1n1GuN777

M1n1GuN777

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is exactly what I was looking for. I'm happy to take this course. Thanks.

F

Forasteiro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
We are very excited to announce that we have a new training course for those who would like to take their poker game to the next level! The course is composed of an ebook and 30 videos that work side by side. It is configured as a 30-day course with a bonus day - but you can do it in your own rhythm.

The course was written and recorded by Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier exclusively for members of CardSchat. And best of all - it's free for CardsChat members!

Collin and Katie were very involved in raising this course for you after spending a lot of time interagindo with you in the forum. Some two topics included are position, aggression, pre-flop betting, pot odds, blefe and much more.

I'm sure you're eager to start. The course has already been fixed and it is incredible. It benefits beginner and intermediary players. I have been playing for many years - and I had a great refresher course for me - and I learned some new things.

I strongly recommend that you read the introduction of the e-book and the course of Day 1 first - then watch the video of Day 1 and continue this way. The videos expand the daily e-book courses, so is important to do the two together nessa ordem.

You will find the full course here:

[B] Become a winning poker player in 30 days[/B]

Download the e-book and watch the videos as you go through each day.

You will find links to post discussion topics in each day/chapter - and Katie and Collin will be available in topics to help you. (They are all located in the Learning Poker forum if you want to go directly to them in the forum).

After completing the course, make sure you click on the link at the end of the course (make sure you are connected to your account).

Good luck and please let us know what you think of the course!

We are very excited to announce that we have a brand new training course for those of you who would like to take your poker game to the next level! The course consists of an ebook and 30 videos that work hand in hand. It is set up as a 30 day course with a bonus day - but you can take it at your own pace.

The course was written and recorded by our very own Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier exclusively for CardSchat members. And best of all - it is free for CardsChat members!

Collin and Katie were very excited to create this course for you after spending a lot of time engaging with you in the forum. Some of the topics included are position, aggression, preflop betting, pot odds, bluffing and much more.

I know you are anxious to get started. I have taken the course and it is amazing. It benefits both beginner and intermediate players. I have been playing for many years - and found it to be a great refresher course for me - and I learned a few new things.

I strongly urge you to read the ebook intro and Day 1 course first - then watch the Day 1 video and continue in that manner. The videos expand on the daily ebook courses so it is important to do both together in that order.

You can find the entire course here:

Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days

Download the ebook and then watch the videos as you go along each day.

You will find links to post discussion threads in each day/chapter - and Katie and Collin will be available in the threads to assist you. (They are all located in the Learning Poker forum if you ever want to go directly to them in the forum).

Once you have completed the course be sure to click on the link at the end of the course (make sure you are logged into your account).

e631d35c4f649faa3dd444f9265e6942.png
qs linguagens two videos?

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Once you have completed the course be sure to click on the link at the end of the course (make sure you are logged into your account).
Hi @Debi , I have walked through the whole course and wanted to claim my badge but it doesn't seem to be working:

I am logged in but when I click the link, I receive an error message: "You are already logged in".

Is it due to the forum migration? Or am I doing something wrong?

K

Knightens

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
THX for great guidance 👍 looking forward to become silver member 😊

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excellent initiative but I am sorry that there is no translation

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would very much like to have taken the course, but I bump into the language and the Youtube translation that is lacking, but who knows, in the future, there will be a dubbing for Portuguese.
But I congratulate Cardschat for the initiative.:)(y)

M

maksimfivko

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KZ
Chips
My respect and gratitude for you all.

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I found exactly what I was looking for.. the point is, I just can't learn things by my own as I tend to loose focus and try to learn many things at the same time..

Thank you CC and the coaches for this opportunity!!!

psycodelic1

psycodelic1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its unreal when you can learn here from 0$ and not hiding the secrets of this game.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
We are very excited to announce that we have a brand new training course for those of you who would like to take your poker game to the next level! The course consists of an ebook and 30 videos that work hand in hand. It is set up as a 30 day course with a bonus day - but you can take it at your own pace.

The course was written and recorded by our very own Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier exclusively for CardsChat members. And best of all - it is free for CardsChat members!

Collin and Katie were very excited to create this course for you after spending a lot of time engaging with you in the forum. Some of the topics included are position, aggression, pre-flop betting, pot odds, bluffing and much more.

I know you are anxious to get started. I have taken the course and it is amazing. It benefits both beginner and intermediate players. I have been playing for many years - and found it to be a great refresher course for me - and I learned a few new things.

I strongly urge you to read the ebook intro and Day 1 course first - then watch the Day 1 video and continue in that manner. The videos expand on the daily ebook courses so it is important to do both together in that order.

You can find the entire course here:

Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days

Download the ebook and then watch the videos as you go along each day.

You will find links to post discussion threads in each day/chapter - and Katie and Collin will be available in the threads to assist you. (They are all located in the Learning Poker forum if you ever want to go directly to them in the forum).

e631d35c4f649faa3dd444f9265e6942.png
Awesome 👏

Majaloja

Majaloja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Thank you CC for all these contributions.

Mimo..Mach

Mimo..Mach

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think it's a good "incentive" so that many members can level up and stay in CardsChat always! Guys, it's just a matter of will! Let's go!

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing poker for a long time with varying success, I hope the course will help to avoid past mistakes.

carmenzu

carmenzu

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The course was written and recorded by our very own Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier exclusively for CardsChat members. And best of all - it is free for CardsChat members!
I will reread some chapters of the book!
Thank you

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I watched the course and I am very impressed with the work done. It's simple and straightforward. As soon as there were some difficulties with the translation of the language, the subtitles did not always convey the idea exactly like the teacher's. But the main idea is clear, even a beginner will just have to deal with poker. I also revised the strategy of playing on the streets, as well as the logical component of poker. Thank you for such an informative course.

J

jose augusto bernardo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
thank you for accepting me on the forum, I hope to learn a lot from you.

amartimes

amartimes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the courses too, thank you Cardschat team!