Giancarlomen

Giancarlomen

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Wow Debbi! Great news! You are doing an excellent job in CC! I’m returning to the tables and here in CC, I can stay motivated! And now I need a refresh course like this! Congratulations to all of you guys !!

carlo00mo

carlo00mo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow what a big surprise they came out with. The 21st of this month was my birthday and due to the quarantine I did not receive anything, believe me they have made me very happy this will be my birthday gift.
Thank you CC.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow what a big surprise they came out with. The 21st of this month was my birthday and due to the quarantine I did not receive anything, believe me they have made me very happy this will be my birthday gift.
Thank you CC.

Happy birthday - enjoy the course!

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
WOW it looks amazing and on top of that it's free(which I guess we all love lol) :cool:
Big thanks to Collin and Katie for all their hard work and CC for making it available for all the members :)

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Thanks CC for giving us this course. Thanks Collin and Katie for making this happen and your contribution for this community. I will take this course and for sure will learn lots. Thanks again

rustixxx

rustixxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
courses really help. Thanks you. I will follow))

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WUUAUUU, I have already completed 30 days in cardschat, I am very happy to meet the goals that this page asks for, Now I want to know how I can apply for the feeroll club. thanks and regards

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve been playing poker for a long time, but I still have a lot to learn. Thank you for this opportunity. I’ve already downloaded the e-book, but unfortunately my English is pretty rusty so I’m not going to finish that fast. But best of all, everyone can learn at their own pace.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How very generous of not only of the CC site but Katie and Collin too I will be starting this weekend and I look forward to it very much .. hehe I am a study junkie ... A big thank you to all who made this opportunity available : )

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This is a great series!!! A BIG thank you to CC, Collin and Katie:D :top:

MrFladder

MrFladder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is beautifull!

Thanks Cardchat, Katie and Collin!!
It would be great to dive into this.

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hi!

This is great! Hope I can find what I am looking for!

Thanks!

gl gl gl

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the training course! I will study:)

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you very much cardschat is the best!

K

KhomichukOleh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Now that is something to be excited about

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I hope all of you love it! Please let us know what you think and don't forget to get involved in the thread discussions that are linked in the course!
Hello Debi, a query is not in Spanish, the poker course or something has to be done to pass it to my language:confused:

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Dear Deby, thank you for the helpful information. Special thanks to Collin and Katie for the useful and difficult work. I will definitely get lessons

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is well-suited for both beginner and intermediate players. You have a good point about playing freerolls - but you play freerolls so that you can earn money to play in real money games. So it is still a good idea to start getting into some of these good habits. :)

In small tournaments he took 1st place in $ 6100 And now I play free roles ... Because there is no work and no money to replenish your account.
And now I play free roll with 1300 people. And as a minimum I take the top 30.
I came here to raise the status of Platinum in order to play all the free rolls and enter at least some sort of ban roll. To make a start, you know?

C

ChrystalClear

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks and great idea I can't wait to read!

C

craiggg123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks very much I will give it a look

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's great! I have Collin Moshman's book on sit and go's and it was excellent. Really looking forward to this.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are very excited to announce that we have a brand new training course for those of you who would like to take your poker game to the next level! The course consists of an ebook and 30 videos that work hand in hand. It is set up as a 30 day course with a bonus day - but you can take it at your own pace.
Took the first lesson today - looking forward to finishing the course. ALSO - passed the course on to 2 new players who are not yet CardsChat members OR poker players :D Hoping they will sign up for CardsChat and also learn a bit about poker.