Cardschat "Holecards Revealed II" Tourney Videos

G

Green And Gray

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Great video. It really opened my eyes to things that I hadn't noticed or thought about in poker.

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont know why but still cant get the megaupload ones to work but the google vid worked for me.......
cant wait for the rest to get posted there.....

lightning36

lightning36

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ha ha - what a hoot! Chris must think that I am a maniac.:D It is obvious that I have a little different thought process going on than what Chris would think.:banghead:

My wife thought it was funny when I was talking to the computer, giving my commentary, saying, "Chris, I did this because ..."

Gotta admit -- his "trainwreck" comment was funny, and more accurate than I would normally admit.:embarasse

Thanks to Misch and Chris for all their work.

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ha ha - what a hoot! Chris must think that I am a maniac.:D It is obvious that I have a little different thought process going on than what Chris would think.:banghead:

My wife thought it was funny when I was talking to the computer, giving my commentary, saying, "Chris, I did this because ..."

Gotta admit -- his "trainwreck" comment was funny, and more accurate than I would normally admit.:embarasse

Thanks to Misch and Chris for all their work.

Now we need videos of the players watching the video and commenting on Chris' comments ...

Bombjack

Bombjack

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This worked fine on WMP for me.

Nice video - Poker Office is a lot prettier than Poker Tracker.

Watching it at the moment - just over half an hour through, on hand 6, 223 to go... wish me luck :D

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the pace in terms of getting through hands picks up a bit after part 1 - i was terrified it would need like 8 parts after recording the first hour :p

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe its a continental problem.

Google vid just is too hard to look at. Some stuff is crystal clear, like the border, but the table , player, cards, and stacks are not.

That is why we are looking for alternatives.

Is it continental, do you on the east side of the pond see it clearly?

The megaupload is a bit deceiving. It mentions line speed, unfortunatly it is nowhere near my line speed. Looks like it is probably the sites (where ever it is stored) upload speed.

Last edited:
M

mischman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dorkus Malorkus
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_505557", true);
Has a hot British accent
Plays at: Stars
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
are we still observing a moment of silence for mischman?

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poor Mischman, the only player at table not just playing his cards...

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
almost through part there..
OMG this makes me want to go on a LAG rampage.
Chris, you are so ABC/weak tight. But, clearly a winning player.
You are perfectly set up to exploit the errors of your opponents (ala Sklansky we make our money when opponents make mistakes; mistakes as defined by Sklansky's TOP: any decision you make contrary to what you would do if you could see your opponent's hole cards).
Why not try do induce some "mistakes" from your opponents by playing your position a bit more than your cards? I know the one time you "steped out" in this tourney your opponent caught top pair (87s vs KTo), but still...

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Chris makes more moves than the video(s) would give him credit for. Take a peek at his 8-tabling vid and you'll see a few wild shoves here and there. Though I do agree; he's a mouse :)

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe its a continental problem.

Google vid just is too hard to look at. Some stuff is crystal clear, like the border, but the table , player, cards, and stacks are not.

I found in the previous one Google vid is susceptible to resizing easily, and when it resizes, the clarity gets very bad.

It's much better if you make sure the size is 100% and not some odd magnification.

That being said, the Megaupload worked well for me.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Chris makes more moves than the video(s) would give him credit for. Take a peek at his 8-tabling vid and you'll see a few wild shoves here and there. Though I do agree; he's a mouse :)

i dont really think so - there are spots where i pretty much have to shove any two when folded to me with ~5BBs, and of course I oblige, but I don't think there were any shoves that were very out of line. :p

alien, for now the point of the vids is to preach solid poker, which may change in the future, but it would be somewhat strange if I was preaching solid poker while making LAGtardy moves.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw some pretty bullyish moves with the bigstack...one (ok not many...) comes to mind on the bubble pushing utg with 89s :)

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are some bubble situations with the big stack where i can shove any two as well, simply playing off the other players' "i don't want to go busto on the bubble" factor.

again, to me it's not really 'LAG' or anything, it's pretty standard play. :p

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Solid poker ...Yes. But solid poker should also include way more gambling. I say way more here because since Mischman busted out, no one has gambled at all up to the end of episode 3.

AnnoDomino

AnnoDomino

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm just repeating my self here

but to reaffirm, thanks misch and chris, much enjoyed and it's appreciated

AD

jolubman

jolubman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any chance uploading these to rapidshare? I have a premium account there and don't want to pay for another.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem with rapidshare is files have to be <100MB (for non-premium people anyway). If I were to upload it there I'd have to split it into even more parts, which I really don't want to do. -_-

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just watched parts 2 and 3 of the Google vids....

Excellent job at the commentary Chris! You are very good a predicting what is going to happen. I'm glad to here you agreed with my folding 88 to Anno's A/10 shove. That was a tricky decision for me. Seems I overbet a lot also.....can't figure that part out. I'm sure you will have more to say in parts 4 and 5....... can't wait to see them!

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gvid was a little more co-operative with me yesterday, so hopefully the last 2 parts should be up there tonight.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
zomg it's all up on gvid now :)

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Couple of comments here. I could only get audio when I downloaded it. I want to say thanks to Misch and Chris for their work on this.

AND I WANT TO SAY I HATE YOU TO LIGHTNING!!:D