Books to learn how to play

Subel007

Subel007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!i want to learn how to play poker correctly,because some times i am playing like a dumb,i cant get value with nuts and here goes tilt and losing everything.

Maybe some good books to read or some good online courses? just general strategies of how to teach yourself to be better at poker.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Maybe some good books to read or some good online courses? just general strategies of how to teach yourself to be better at poker.

Welcome to CardsChat Subel,

How about totally free and easily digestible online course from CardsChat itself?

It is made by top pros and you can go through it at your own pace. It is great for basics and for bit further as well.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After each session, you need to analyze your play in PokerTracker 3 or 4, Holdem Manager 2 or 3, Hand2Hote. Draw up a game plan before each session, work out the identified errors after analyzing the game. Gradually bringing your actions to automatism.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hello!i want to learn how to play poker correctly,because some times i am playing like a dumb,i cant get value with nuts and here goes tilt and losing everything.

It really depends on what level your game is currently at. I don't think you'd go wrong with the Cardschat 30-day course... it has great reviews (I've never checked it out... but have heard it's good)

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've completed the 30 Day course and my result in its freeroll at the end makes me a bit biased into recommending the course ;) but it is quality content and I likely would recommend it regardless :)

For easier access, here is the link to the free course, but the same link can also be found pinned to the top of the "Learning" forum section:

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/learning-poker-57/cardschat-training-course-455641/

Belpster

Belpster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm working my through the course, I really recommend it