Best poker strategy book?

R

Ruggles30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all, I'd like to know your opinion. What's the best strategy book for Texas Hold'em for tournaments and Texas Hold'em cash game?

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
there are several poker books with good content, there is not really a guaranteed strategy that will work 100% in poker, most strategies work in a certain situation. there are some books that really help to consolidate our strategies if we study and follow them over the long term.

1. The Theory of Poker by David Sklansky (1994 Edition)
2. Super/System 2: A Course in Power Poker by Doyle Brunson (1978)
3. Harrington on Hold’em, by Dan Harrington (2006)..................

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment there are no books with strategies that are 100% profitable. Only experience and work on yourself will give you the best strategy. The benefit of information for development on the Internet is full.

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a lot of free poker information on the Internet now. Its more up to date than most of the Poker books. Poker has changed some since the pandemic. Jonathan little has several good newer books; along with free youtube videos on about any aspect of NLHE, and a coaching site and premium coaching site with 10 or 15 other world class player coaches. Evan Jarvis is one of those. he did have a "ask me anything" page here. He also has a ton of free videos on youtube.
If you haven't tried it yet, Audible on Amazon gives you 2 free audible books when you sign up. They have a lot of poker books in the list of free books

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I would look in the book "Secrets of Poker" by Vadim Markushevsky, there is a lot about the history of poker, and a lot about strategies for different types of poker

duri32

duri32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there any books that can help with sng?fore example like 6-max hyper.

H

Holdem Tycoon

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would add to the previous great list, charley swayne’s, advanced degree in Holdem.