A difficult path to victory!

Aleks75

Aleks75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone!:hello:
Yesterday I read articles about the beginning of the career of regulars and professionals and saw that they all started in different ways.)Some came from science, others from finance,others from online games,music and sports,and there were also from ordinary professions and ordinary housewives.So I want to ask dear ones, where did they come from in poker and how long did they go to a win-win game after realizing that an in-depth study of poker is required?.How long did it take and how hard was this path?

phoenixKK

phoenixKK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Well I came from a music by Lady Gaga (Poker Face) I was a tennager and would like to know what a poker face is.I read about it and got interested in playing poker after that.I'm not a PRO player but have some lucrative games.I started earning real money two years after I studied hard.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it came from the desire of each person, first of all, to believe that they can go far, from the skill of each one because in my opinion, just like football or other activities, knowing how to play poker well, mastering poker skills for me is a gift, talent. People are born to do certain kinds of things and poker is one of those things. There are people who were born to be poker players.