15 dollars bankroll. What should i play?

A

axel142

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, i'm reconstructing my bankroll, and i only have 15 dollars because i didn't make a deposit and build that only with freerolls money, but now i want to start to play, and i dont know what, Tournaments? cash? sng? what is the more rentable type of game to play with mi little bankroll?

Sorry if my english aren't so good, i'm Argentinian haha
ty.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would go for the 25c regular speed 45-90 man SNGs. These are very soft, and you dont have enough to play 2NL cash games without significant risk of busting the roll.

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
SNG which I think is good. With 10% bankroll management.

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
penny stud if you can find it.
otherwise, $1sng's or .01/.02 nlh. Follow Chris Ferguson's bank-it rule.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi, i'm reconstructing my bankroll, and i only have 15 dollars because i didn't make a deposit and build that only with freerolls money, but now i want to start to play, and i dont know what, Tournaments? cash? sng? what is the more rentable type of game to play with mi little bankroll?

ty.

I am watching videos of poker players that are profitable and they say that it is best to start with sit 's.
In pokerstars has sit go 's, with entries from 0.25 to 45 players, with blinds of 10 min, and 0.25 for 90 players, with blinds of 15 min.
And when you're a profitable player within those limits, you'll be changing and playing the $ 0.50, the $ 1 dollar, and so on.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips

keep it safe and don't waste it. play freerolls while you can get paid for it.
losing is always much faster than winning.:ahhhhh:
good luck at the tables!:)

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips

ty.

I recommend S&G with buy-in less than $ 1.00 (0.25 - 0.10 - 0.50) that will help you to manage your small bankroll in a good way and you'll learn to improve your poker level.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pay attention to the "Big Fish" satellites at 888. In my opinion, this is a good option for increasing the bankroll.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sit and Gos are good. I also second the comment on sats to higher buy-in MTTs.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’d play $1 sit&go or .01/.02 cash online

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would get your feet wet at the .01/.02 cash game with 80 cent maximum buyin at americas cardroom.
You will at least see if you prefer ring games or tournaments

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best variant is 0.25 sng at ps 45 players.

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With your bankrupt I would only advise these tournaments.
f9c076d8947eabf3f8c4450dfdd14714.png

M

maximmaxim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You may play chess tournaments of chess.))) You have 15 $ because or look wsop. Good luck is you

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends on what game you are profitable, if you are a beginner or broke accounts recently, I recommend you avoid to touch in your bankroll, this money already is yours, dont waste it playing games that you dont know you win in the long term neither too much expensive. I recommend you continue playing freerolls, accustom with money in your account. I dont know how you are experienced on poker, I would play a looooot of freerolls, sng 25 cents or NL2. Ever look for weaker players.

ty.

A

axel142

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sit and Gos are good. I also second the comment on sats to higher buy-in MTTs.

I was thinking on sats to big buy-in bounty builders, it is good? or maybe be better only play sng?

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

ty.

Continue freerolling until your bank roll is bigger. Good luck!

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on poker starse there is a cng for 360 people. just $ 0.10 play distance. but with such a $ 15 bankroll, play the freerolls correctly. Good luck at the tables.:heeeellll

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
15 dollars bankroll. What should i play

If I have 15 dollars in my bankroll I would play like 1 and 2 dollars tourneys. if your not interested playing that i would play the 55 cent tourneys until your bankroll is higher.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
try to play in a cash game table with two US dollars micro betting 0.01 / 0.02 is cool

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was thinking on sats to big buy-in bounty builders, it is good? or maybe be better only play sng?
I have not tried the bounty builder sats. There's nothing wrong with playing sngs only, if you can do well with them. The problem is you may get bored, so mixing in other games of similar buy-in is good just to keep things interesting.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management