Have you eliminated a poker pro from a poker tournament?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've already managed to eliminate a professional twice, playing a knockout tournament, it's an incredible feeling.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HI

on one occasion I eliminated a cattle from the wccop.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Dont care about "poker pros" considering i get much more joy whenever i manage to send certain individual(s) to :sleep: in cardchat games lol

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Honestly, it doesn't matter to me. What you have managed to do is not an indicator of your skill, it is rather luck.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Years ago in my beginnings as an online poker player I shared a table with the Brazilian professional player "pabritz" on the pokerstar platform and I was given the great opportunity to eliminate him, I think that by then even that player was not in the elite as it is right now.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've already managed to eliminate a professional twice, playing a knockout tournament, it's an incredible feeling.
Hello, I have never had to knock a professional poker player out of the tournament, I rarely crossed paths with professionals at the same table! It was a couple of times I sat at an online table with a person who had an EPT winner badge and by the way I watched his game very strongly, but his game did not seem to me any special, it seems to play like everyone else! I don't think that if you knock out some professional from the tournament that you are some strong player from this, you may just be more lucky now, but I think it's always nice to realize on a subconscious level that it was you who knocked out that professional! I wish everyone to become professionals and win many tournaments and money! Good luck to everyone!

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello, well I never had that honor of being able to do it, but honestly at the moment I am not interested in eliminating one.

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
well done. I am also trying to become a professional poker player. without a professional level, I also earn quite well. and I'm completely satisfied with it.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the circumstances of the cards you managed to knock out the pros. If this happened when you entered the game as a fish, then there is nothing to boast about. You have to beat the pros on a level playing field.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This just sounds like a boast and not a question!

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
happened several times, when they played lower stake or i played higher. didn't give any plus then anybody else. i am neutral about it mostly, even dont really like to play vs. a known, sponsored player. But even like that just an other person at the table, don't play differently against them most of the cases.

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Profesional players

I don't know if i ever had kicked a professional out of tourneys. Since i only play online and i don't know against whom I'm playing.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never busted a pro in a tournament, but I did bluff Johnny Chan out of a big pot in Atlantic City... ;)

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow. Not every player has such an achievement.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last week,,, GGGJ :D pokerstars Pro in WCOOP :eek: over-played her draw abit,,

xXFelaXx

xXFelaXx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont care too much about pro players, but if is a bounty tournament ill try againt anyone

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not care "professional poker" because I'm much happier when I send particular (s) individual (s) for :sleep:games lol cardchat
can be much pretension mine, but I think I am one of these targets. :D:D:D:D

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
A named pro, almost. I know I have beaten and took out a pro to win a Las Vegas tournament but he not a very well known one and only reason I know is the dealer told me.