Your poker wish?

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is your wish in poker this holiday season?
_Mine is to qualify for the 5 million pokerstars main event. I have a ticket for the qualifying satellite and I hope to get prize spots. So I can play the main event this year.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GL

_Mine is to qualify for the 5 million pokerstars main event. I have a ticket for the qualifying satellite and I hope to get prize spots. So I can play the main event this year.
good luck bro, play with patience and you get a good result

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

I also have this note.

Maybe we split the prize at ft?

It would be one of the best Christmases of my life :)

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, this is my favorite holiday! And I usually spend it at the poker tables! I hope my sacrifice will be justified this year by a major skid!

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be great to hit the jackpot somewhere to get into the prize zone in the main tournament. Since the new year is ahead and I would like to make gifts to my loved ones)

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happy Christmas everyone, health and prosperity, my wish is to play a live tournament and I want to have that experience of playing good live tournaments and experiencing all those emotions when playing live and having your opponents face to face and be able to beat them.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All with the upcoming holidays, I wish you all health and prosperity in all your affairs, may all your dreams come true! I would like to do all the same for myself as you did, and of course a good skid in some good tournament, so that I could afford to have a good rest on these wonderful holidays! Good luck everyone!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would like to double at least my bankroll by the end of this year. Then I would achieve the goals I set for myself at this time last year. Unfortunately, I only fulfilled my plan by 50%.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
First of all, wish you all happy holidays! :love:
My wish for these parties is to win a tournament, and that my funds can grow, that is the dream of all Pokero!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
In poker ??? To win some cash of course , the same wish every month , but on Christmas celebration holidays , this wish is bigger than before . Happy holidays and big profits for you CardsChattes

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't dream of millions or hundreds of thousands, but a few thousand dollars would be very appropriate for me. I think it is quite possible to realize my dream, I hope. :)

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wish you to win some part of pricepool in main, it's not cool win sat and lost no itm main

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My desire in poker was to have a good bankroll to move up in the buy-in and reach another level in my game.
Merry Christmas everyone and all the best.:D

M

manIk5

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy holidays everyone .

My poker wish would be to avoid any bad beats & tilts , reach as many final tables as possible , and make some serious $$$ along the way :icon_sant

T

TonyTadzh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happy holidays guys! Wish you to win some thing money or at least tickets!

tihomalko

tihomalko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy holidays. As i said I wish to enter the 1700$ tournament

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Merry Christmas to everyone!

Aside from the normal goal of just winning more money, I think I would like to satellite into one of the Venom events in 2022.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Merry Christmas. Winter and Christmas are my favorite times. It would be great to meet all the conditions and become a platinum member of the CardsChat community. I'm working on it.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In addition to a big win, I would like not to lose a lot during the holidays.