Your Poker Career

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you started poker so far today, you have already stopped and analyzed how your progress in poker is progressing.
Knowing your own progress is very important to get a sense of how your poker career is going.
The success of all projects has its measures, through self-knowledge it is possible to know if you need to change direction.
A good idea to know how you are doing in poker is to think about whether you have done well or badly in poker up to now.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I play poker, about 8-10 months. Over the past 3-4 months, I have greatly improved my skills. All this, thanks to the freerolls of our community.

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being one of the old participants of this forum, not by the time of registration, but by the time of life, I give everyone advice: do not take the game above your abilities, career should be in life, but, unfortunately, many are lost in game addiction.

12shark4u

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing 10 years and stuck in a rut

Q

Queev14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im playing since 4 months and i improved my skills a lot. Now is my goal to get better, also with freerolls because ive lost already some money^^

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey.
My level reached plus about 1-2 years ago. Now I need a bankroll to play poker. I promised to start from scratch with freerolls, and this is a very long time, but I hope that this year I will gradually reach the limits that will meet my interests.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing poker for 2 years, there have been losses and winnings, but with each game the experience increases, but poker is a very unpredictable game.

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now that I have played online poker for a year, I have a good understanding of my play. I have improved constantly, but I find myself making one specific mistake, over and over again. Every time I try to get cute and make that move, I get crushed, I now know better, but still, I just keep doing it. oh woe is me.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I started playing poker two years ago.
In the first year, I lost about 5 deposits for a total amount of about $ 100. I played in various tournaments and cash games. But over the past year, I managed to substantially increase my bankroll. It is obvious that my game has improved.
Good luck.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing poker for about 5 years. For myself, I decided that poker for me is a hobby. Given my free time, I try to improve my game.