• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I' curios how many poker players have a positive balance? I currently start playing poker again after a long break. Since march this year I made 100euro with a 0euro deposit. I play many freerolls or tournament with tickets that i won. I windraw the money and now i wanna start over. Only this time i'm thinking to invest some of my wiinings. Until the end off the year i wanna improve my poker skills and see how many money I can win.
Until a set my goal I'm curious how many of you have an overall positive balance.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've always had a positive balance. The actual amount varies though depending on the position of the moon, the number of black cats crossing my path and the number of ladders I've walked under.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hi. today I have a positive balance. but I've lost more than I won, I'm sure

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ganas dinero en el poker

Hi. Balance is totally positive because I started the quarantine with o $ and po kerstars gave me a chest with $ 5 which I lost and before long gave me another one of $ 5. and from there I started to win some small tournaments and today 3 months later I have $ 230 in my account. now I play other tournaments and I can win or lose but always taking care of my banck

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every site is positive. Normally will join a new site only for forum games. Won a few bigger cashes from tournaments and bonus money from leagues. Only playing micro stake SnGs now, which keeps a small profit for me. My days of 5 to 8 hours of MTTs on-line are over. Quick couple of SnGs a week, is enough to keep me happy in poker. When in the mood, jump in and then shut down the computer after a short session. Pretty much the same at the bar, one and done. Move on to the next task.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had very good streaks with many USD earned, but the negative streaks still prevail. I'm doing everything I can to make that change.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I have stated before, I am well ahead in real live person to person cash games. But online I am in the negative.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I have not spent money on a game in about two years. Thanks to freerolls, I increase my bankroll every week. In total, there are about $ 700 in my poker accounts.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I have accounts on different sites, and accordingly, I have different bankrolls. But on average, my bankroll is $ 200-300.
Good luck.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends. For me, this is purely entertainment, for fun I play freerolls to take prizes and then play for money, most likely I withdrew more money than I invested. I make a deposit very rarely.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have the same approach towards poker as you(only playing freerolls and satellites) and because of this I have a positive BR. But if I'd play MTT's on my own, I'd be a break even player.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing poker for over 10 years and I don’t think that there are people who would have been involved in any business for so long if they had suffered losses! Of course, I do not win big money, but I always stably plus what and wish everyone!

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Have $182 on sportbetting pokersite. With Cardschat sponsoring so many poker games, there is zero reason to have a negative balance.

I am retired, I do not know if that would matter.

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lastly my balance is more negative than positive, I have to change that somehow.

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
huge positive. But last 3 years could be much better

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just started playing for $ 1, played 3 hits in the money 5 times 2 final tables

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my total balance for all my poker game I lost in the region of $ 500 but I got a lot of experience and hope that someday I can go into a positive balance from playing poker

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My balance at this moment is positive because I managed to get a much bigger amount of money than I deposited.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In May I lost $70. This month I am breaking even.

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Positif

Positif, and that's thanks to the betting sites, but from poker I'm all negatif :')

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi georgel2384. It this time I have a positive balance on 2 sites, but to tell the truth, that could change any time. Downswings happens, and there isn't much I can do about it, except to play less. I wait it out. GL to you

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The balance is currently positive. But I think the main point in this is stable big wins. Unfortunately, I have very rare more or less large wins, but they even out my losses and move my bankroll more or less in a positive direction.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This month I am up whole 2 cents. Overall for all the years I am down many thousands of dollars.