Your hand is very good and there is a very aggressive game to maximize the value.?

makian

makian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the start of the tournament: you are in the big blind with Ks7h. Different players call, but no one raises. Do you see the flop K J What is your estimate of the situation?

makian

makian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the start of the tournament: you are in the big blind with Ks7h. Different players call, but no one raises. Do you see the flop K J What is your estimate of the situation?
My opinion is: the hand looks good, but it can be dangerous for your stack. Be extremely careful and bend against aggression

I

Ishnock

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Always play the numbers and never the anticipation. You will go further. Never get into a prediction game within a game, especially preflop. And K7 is a crap hand, because 7 is a weak kicker. Check and call only( as long as the raises are not too high) to get into a winning hand, or to draw a winning hand. ..or as a limper. Once the percentage is in your favor, then you can push forward

But raising with K7 preflop, and unsuited? That’s a pure fish move, sharpshooters wouldn’t touch it.

Anything under K10, especially unsuited doesn’t play well.

Last edited:
P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i wonder what the 3rd flop card is.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Top 10 Games