Your fear when playing poker at multiple tables?

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I play at multiple tables, I am always afraid that my lights will be turned off or the Internet will be turned off and I will lose a lot of money.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
My fear ??Time , I will make far more mistakes than the usual amount of mistakes that i usuado , 500% more or a complete catastrophe if tilt prevails . Also time , i feel I have not time , that time is nt enough . I do not understand how people play with 6 or even 10 tables , or OMG more tables at the ssme time , Ofcourse they have tools to help them , solutions most importantly , ready solutions for every hand , when I strugle to think eevr second what to do , how much to raise , how much to as to manipulate RNG or pot , etc , but still , with the RNG rigged theory , it still requires a lot of skill , poker skill and RNG manipulator skill , like Darwin skill , lol ;) :D

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, unfortunately, sometimes he goes online, I've been there many times. But by the way, I like to play on more tables because there's more action and you don't have to wait that long.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I play at multiple tables, I am always afraid that my lights will be turned off or the Internet will be turned off and I will lose a lot of money.

There are several options to overcome your fear.
1. You can only play in freerolls and then you will have nothing to fear.
2. You can buy a generator, and then in the event of an emergency shutdown you will only need a few canisters of gasoline.
3. You can buy a laptop and in such cases use it and the mobile Internet.
4. You can find another hobby, such as chess and then you will not need electricity at all.
:D

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
No , my internet connections and my electric current provider are steady in my area , so I don't have such concerns.
I always have a back up plan just in case: I play on my laptop and if there is a blackout I turn on my data on my mobile phone and I connect with this(using the hotspot tool) , my laptop keep running with its battery.

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That you have a great hand and make the move on the wrong table (happend a few time) because you are in thought.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, I do not play at high limits, because of which I am not afraid of power outages and other natural circumstances)), which are beyond my control. So it doesn't bother me. Even when playing at multiple tables, the total rarely exceeds $ 30 at a time.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

Playing many tables at the same time, in my opinion, decreases the virtue and increases the luck factor. I'd rather try to give the best of my poker in one or two.
Greetings

:kh4::kc4: kings of life

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Play on laptop with battery charged on and give internet from your fully charged telephone until the lights/internet is back. Or transfer to play on your phone. These are my tips, many times I have saved my tournaments like that and can play around 3 hours until the problem is solved.

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happened to me. And it really is a very unpleasant situation. I had to play on my smartphone, but it has a limit of 4 tables.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My internet is not good here in my city, so, this is a constantly fear that I have no matter the amount of tables that I’m playing. :(
But when I’m playing multi tables, my worry is that I’m going to miss a premium hand or that I’m going to misclick and call with some hand that I shouldn’t, which is rare, but already happened to me. That’s why I keep at 4-5 tables at maximum.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the most unpleasant thing that can happen,because there is nothing you can do...I've had this happen...

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I share your fear. Especially because in my country there are power cuts every day at any time, I only play one table at a time and only spin & go

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
At the moment I play at one or two tables, my measure is not that the power goes out or something like that, I really feel that I am still not able to play 3n more than two tables at the same time. I still need a lot of study and a lot of knowledge. What recommendation can you give me? Cheers

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There's no reason to fear. It's just poker matches with a bunch of game chips and some money involved.

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yah having a back-up connection like a wireless hotspot is a good idea if you are playing for a lot of money.

When I play a bunch of cash games the other thing I worry about is the cumulative rake eating all my profits at the end of the day. So I have to play well enough to beat my opponents and the rake in other words.

Good luck! :D

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Your fear is rather strange.
Are not you afraid that a meteorite will fall or that a new ice age will come?

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are very afraid of this then why not reduce the number of tables.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play lower stakes, so this anxiety no longer bothers you :)

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
running out of time and not being able to pay 100% attention to 1 table to analyze everything so I might miss something. also keeping track of all my opponents play styles. you really have to be in it and be part of it, one little detail can cause you a whole chip stack or a double up.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

This is a valid fear for sure. When I lived in mexico to play online, I had to spent radically more than in the US to have internet that was maybe 10% as good as when I was in Vegas. We also paid more to live in a building with a backup generator—but still I think I had mediocre internet even doing all we possibly good to ensure the best connection and backup connection, cost me a percent or two in terms of my ROI.

After a few months, I realized that my reaction to losing internet was honestly more important than the actual event of losing it. If I stayed cool and calm, then I was able to recover as quickly as possible which was extremely important—particularly when I was playing as many as 50 tournaments at once. However, if I freaked out, or adopted a “poor me” attitude, I wouldn’t recover well at all. Keep in mind too that we are all sometimes the ones who benefit from other players’ disconnections.

In other words, focus on what you can control—getting internet that’s a good as possible and your reaction to the event. That way you can greatly minimize the damage [emoji4] “Pros” I’ve seen lose their cool based on their internet going out are embarrassing themselves—we should all strive not to be like that if only for our own sanity! [emoji4]

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If you have technical issues this is a big danger for your session, which can easily terminate it! For example the weather can cause connection problems. When I see bad weather with many thunders, I am carefull with the equipment, and if it goes worst I disconnect to protect it!:help:

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to be able to play multi-tables according to your modality you have to have your precautions as ups for the short modalities

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only multi-table cash games. My only concern is if I get multiple playable hands at the same time that I won't be able to give each the right amount of attention.

R

richardpro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my internet is my biggest fear, it is always falling, so I always play cash game or 6 holdem I have the option to withdraw