You think poker will change your life.

M

moshie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me when I am playing, I am always working on my discipline. Am I making the best decision with the information I have. Do I make disciplined lay days when I am beat. Do I get the best value the hand I a playing?
If I did that consistently maybe poker would be life changing.
Me I never won 4000.00 in a tournament , so I haven't reached a level to succeed as a pro.

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope so, in fact the knowledge of the game has already changed me in a certain way, so if it keeps changing for the better. Is that what we all wish for?

N

Nel1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment I do not dedicate myself to poker full time to take it as a job and that it changes my life
I don't know if it will change my life, but I always try to learn and improve my game day by day, in order to one day get some benefit from poker.

W

WHAKAORIORI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can’t change the direction of the wind but you can adjust the sails

S

Shay

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes! It already has with being patient:)

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
God wants that yes, I am convinced that this year, very positive things will come for my life, my family, my friends and the entire community of cardchat that supports us, thank you.

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you believe that poker will change your life, it will. One way or another. Everything possible!

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, success in poker does not mean success in life, sometimes because of continuous play and work on the game, we lose important values. Don't let poker change your life for the worse.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
im working in being a better poker player so poker can change my life, or make it better because i like my life.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well.....

1.) For most, it will be a way to pass the time, and enjoy the game.

2.) For some, it will be a source of tremendous, and continuing frustration leading to all sorts of horrible things.

3.) For the VERY few, it will be incredibly rewarding, but only if they do well often enough to catch the eye of someone who loves the game, and is willing to be an ongoing sponsor for them, and pay them for being visible, and allowing them to use their name.

4.) For others (like me), it's a way to get a bit of extra money to spend on bigger buy-ins, and brag.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is possible. It is not easy at all but possible.
I´ve had some good results before. Some very impressive.
If one day I have a chance to play a Major event. With good decisions, lucky on some coin flips I can make it.
It is easier to win a Major event than the Lottery.
Besides I love the game that helps for sure.
Cheers,
M.D.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker

Hi. I think that in fact, I already change my daily life because I play every day. I also change financially because I withdraw some $ that helps me live a little better. I hope I change it much more and win a great prize.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing far to long to think it'll change my life now. It's a great pass time and I get by without it costing me anything to play. So I shall continue to enjoy it.

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not forget that poker is just a game and a pleasant time.

K

Kingedward10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Will poker change my life

Will poker change my life no even if I won a million dollar tournament the only thing that would change is I would have a lot more money

S

Superhansi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hardly believe that it will change my life. Then I would need to get into the big bucks, and I think I'm far from there ����

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything will be different, I think that a lot will change in my life, I go to the big prize money, I wait a long way at a distance, time will tell, we'll see!

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker changes lives when you win big money. But if poker is a hobby, then it still changes your life by taking a lot of time and you can't think about anything else.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very small % of people make money with poker you need to remember this :joyman::deal:

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not good enough

it wont change my life because i really dont have money to play in the larger denomination games.:(

MsUniverse

MsUniverse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker can change life, any action in life will lead to its result, so a rhetorical question is enough.

F

fegyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nope, I don't have some of the qualities needed for a serious game

K

Kdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it could but not necessarily in a positive way. I like to play buy my income is derived from other means. I think I would have to extremely successful - highly unlikely - to have it change my life.

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Change of course can, but when you do 4BB and you get a miracle with 7 8, and puts you on the shoulder blades with a couple of aces is the finish......