Are you making a living from poker only?

M

Movi84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
looking forward to get there but its a lot lo learn and experience

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you make a living out of poker there is no financial reason to be in a CC community. There may be exceptional cases but most of us are here because of freerolls. So it shouldn't be a wonder that here in this forum no such people will appear. You are asking it in the wrong place.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the contrary, I give money to those who live on poker. LOL. I'm working on my game to stop giving money.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I don´t making a living from poker only! Poker is my hobby. I really like this game but I have my job. :)

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a short time I think I will be able to make a living from poker, for now I do not earn much about 150usd per month and I need a part-time job, but well I am going to level up and increase my earnings

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am currently not making a living from poker. I enjoy it as something that gives my brain a different kind of thinking.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think even if I could make poker for a living, most likely I would still work.It was in my life that I was out of work for half a year and all this time I played,in half a year, success was in the game, but not great.I realized that a person in this life must work and develop, communicate with people.For half a year playing online, I gradually began to degrade:) I did not have enough communication.Making money in poker and having no one to depend on is good, but working even better, not even for big money.There are players who earn big money in poker and live on it, travel the world and do not need anything and those players who earn as much per month as they earn at work per month, I preferred to work, and move poker to the background.(catch luck)

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you make a living out of poker there is no financial reason to be in a CC community. There may be exceptional cases but most of us are here because of freerolls. So it shouldn't be a wonder that here in this forum no such people will appear. You are asking it in the wrong place.
I do not agree, there are more than enough materials to learn a lot. It's just a matter of whether you're here to improve your game and become a poker Pro, or to play freerolls.

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played small stakes MTT's for a living for years, but I stopped playing on Black Friday as I was burnt out anyways.

I always assumed U.S. players would eventually get to resume playing on pokerstars or partypoker with the rest of the world, but that never materialized so I just play for entertainment and to supplement my income now.

Good luck! :D

shibdevvar

shibdevvar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No ,i play poker only whenever i am free and when i am happy

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don’t live off poker because my capabilities do not match my desires.

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To play poker you somehow need a job to at least pay for an apartment, Internet, buy a laptop, food. Only with the help of the main job you can achieve success in poker to win a big jackpot and already skillfully own your bankroll to earn money on it. I don't have that much success in poker yet. But I believe in my strength and luck to take my life to a new level. I wish all the players good luck!

KasyakoFF

KasyakoFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in 10 months of playing poker every day I made $ 22. do you think it is possible to live on $ 22)))) I will continue to play poker and learn! maybe luck will turn to me one day))