Are you happy when you eliminate the villain who made fun of you in previous hands?

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I played a tournament, in which one of the villains mocked me for having lost almost all of my chips, I had about 100 big blinds and I was left alone with 5 big blinds, however I recovered, and in one of those hands repondi a whole of that villain and eliminate it, it really gave me some personal satisfaction, I gave him a spoonful of his own medicine. Has it happened to you too? What would you feel sorry or satisfaction to eliminate ???:confused::confused::confused: :cool: :cool: :cool:

nenaviju poker

nenaviju poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am also happy when I punish arrogant players who write all kinds of bad things in the chat and laugh at the failure of others.:D:D:D:D:D

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It makes me very happy to have it removed. Especially if the villain was playing very bad hands and trash hands in front of me, having lost me with bad beats. It is a very great satisfaction hahaha

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
total satisfaction and huge what happiness

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Feels great when you do , but let me tell you how sore you will be when he actually
turn to have a better hand or simply to get lucky on you thing that happens way to often man, need to make a bad beat post now cause I just got donked in 2 tourneys as I write this :(

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure it makes you feel good to put the guy out, you just have to make sure you don’t play dumb instead of your normal game against them

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh yes, having the opportunity to take revenge on poker is a real emotional delight even if the dish is eaten cold. against this kind of person, I ignore them but if I have good cards, it's butchery.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always sweeter when you have a yapper stating the obvious and then they are on the rail.

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely rewarding! No player should feel like they are above other players. When you prove to them you're better they should quickly realize the errors in their thinking :p

N

naunihal03

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love that just have to act stupid and then boom

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I rarely get a trash talker on the table, for example today while playing a freeroll. I was practically the chip leader, and the guy grabbed it with me telling me it was a fish, and that my game was very easy. While I was glad that he was eliminated and seen his reality that he is a bad player (because he was really a bad player and top toxic) happiness is momentary, instead the realization that you have to win the tournament is much higher and lasting (until you break the bankroll to the idiot). Sadly I only got position 10 of 360

Pokericon08

Pokericon08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It definitely has it's satisfaction, but of course losing to that person caz they made u wreckless with their shit talking is a salted wound.

A

aj1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a satisfying feeling when the villain is knocked out. It can be difficult, though, not to let the villain get under your skin and impact your play. It takes much patience and focus to stay disciplined in this type of situation.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
There's no place for emotions on the tables.

Can't relate as nobody makes fun of me in any hand. If by chance they do, obviously they don't know how to play the game.

22meandu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's no place for emotions on the tables.

Can't relate as nobody makes fun of me in any hand. If by chance they do, obviously they don't know how to play the game.
I Agree They should be left for forums . :bird: :angel:

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I am happy when I remove the villain from the tournament who laughed at me, but this is not always the case with me!

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
The truth is that I do not like it when a opponent starts making fun of other players including me at the table ... that is a lack of respect for that reason if I get happy when that player is eliminated by me or someone else. .!

D

DjDen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, I am also happy when you manage to punish the villain! I do not understand people who write in the chat shit ...

R

rainver

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Trying to be more professional and not to be provocated because it's a leak) Disable avatars, chat, imagine yourself listening music in black glasses)

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After these moment I feel such a big satisfation It is better than beer.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just happy to win more chips and a bounty if there is one.

D

domfudao

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, this is the best moment of poker, i stay very happy

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm happy when people make fun of me - it means I'm doing something they don't know how to play against! Really, it's unfortunate when these people get out, because they're usually losing players so just feed me money!

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands