Can you control yourself after a big loss so you don't lose your bankroll?

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
It cost me, but I already learned to control those impulses.

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Haha the most harder thing in the world, yeah i mange to stop but after loosing 10% of my bankroll sometimes more very hard to control yourself when you are loosing so this is why i recommend self imposed limits :D

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Every time I have a little money in my account, I constantly go into tournaments and lose all the money, and as soon as I don't have a chance to play tournaments I realize I've done bad things and every time I tell myself that I won't play tournaments until I have enough money in my account, and every time I have money I stop playing, turn off my computer and do other things, it's very hard to control bankroll, but I'm trying to hope it pays off, I can voice my problem in the forum and I feel better, then I try to act more wisely, I think if there was a person around me who would stop me every time I entered the game, it would be easier to control myself.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
it's hard to do but you should always try not to go to poker Apps anymore that day, or your money will fall down the toilet because you're already a very tilt and angry player

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello after 10 years of playing online, if when I see that things don't work out when I play for cash, I get out in the early years I didn't stop until I lost the last dollar I didn't control that part

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The player must be able to control his bankroll. Otherwise, poker should be thrown.

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello CardChat!
I wanted to ask a very important question (about a lot of players)
Can you control yourself after a big loss so you don't lose your funds?
At first, this was a big problem for me: emotions are sometimes difficult to control.
Nobody gets used to losing, when I lose it's because of my own decisions in the game... and I try to think that's what the game is about, not everyone can always win...

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management