You believe that poker in the future will be only online?

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live poker will never die out..In the U.S its like baseball.. online poker only is what it is because of live players

P

Pokagambler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course not.If I put all players in zoom on pokerstars all-in having kings and they queens or aces and they kings and they hit their 2 outer and get my money 80 per cent of the time why would I want to play online only?To buy the fish a burger everyday? I mean if I wanted to do charity I could help the children in Africa. pokerstars spoilt brats don't need my money to survive.If they ever deside to fix their software a little so I win 80 per cent in this situations instead of losing thats another story.Till then I and many others like me prefer live where you at least are sure no one is stealing your ass.And do'nt start with the same old non sense "pokerstars is certified" because you know very well that those who give the certificates can very easily be companies that have the same financial interests or even worst belong to families that have friendly relationships to those that own the sites.If I have a daughter and she is married to a son of someone that has a family relation to the owners of pokerstars I can give as many certificates as I like.It reminds me of the case of Greece.those who decide a country's economy statues are companies that are owned by the same families that own the banks that give the loans.So unless you are actualy sure that the certificate givers don't have any interest out of that stop talking non-sense.

R

radouane

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker will be always LIVE game. reading behaviour and faces is part of poker. control emotion is part as well. thoses things are not really existent on web poker

ahil5000

ahil5000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You think the future will be poker online and I say only because the technology is constantly advancing and we become more dependent of these days means you think think the live poker ceased to exist

I think this will never happend as playing live poker is much more interesting than playing online poker, especially when a conducting major world series is not only a game of poker, but rather another life ..

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If poker would only exist online. Then that will be the day that I will die as a poker player. Online is cool, but in no way does it even come close to the experience of live play.

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hope no.
su much fun in live tournement

maikl2602KML

maikl2602KML

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this will not happen because it's much more interesting to play in live poker when you see your apponenta.

rocknroll0

rocknroll0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
online poker is convenient, but offline is much more interesting to play

I

I2jr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not think that it happens just to be online, I think as a player and many players, they do not change the real table for more that is played online, that adrenaline on the table, different sensations, being able to play with cards in hand, seeing the opponents Face to face, people watching close to each player living that emotion I do not think it's over, I think online poker is thanks to the real tables maybe it's an option but to get there just be online do not believe it