Can you become a rich person with poker?

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.if there is a chance that something can happen, then it will happen.so far, poker has not contributed to my great enrichment,but I believe everything is in my hands.)

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m sure if you dedicate yourself and work at it hard enough you could get rich but I don’t think I’ll ever be rich from it

zlajazlaja2

zlajazlaja2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
interesting question ... most people play because they try to get rich ... which I think is not impossible, even more so, a lot of people have made a lot of money there, now it depends how lucky they are ... it's worth a try, that's why we play poker ... :D:D:D

M

Mr_RichRich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting rich at poker is like waiting the lottery .:D
It could happen , but it's not behind the door you know.
To me i take it as a side job more than a life time Jackpot .

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
There is no harm in trying to get rich at poker unless you have no skills and it becomes an addiction, there are people who have gotten lucky playing and made a life with there winnings but for the average player it's a long hard road to riches :D Good luck and just have some with fun it :)

The Riff_Raff :cool:

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
No one always wins in poker, and whoever says they do or lies or doesn't play poker. ”- Slim yellow. "Try to decide how good your hand is at a certain moment

NauGad

NauGad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rich

Of course, you can become rich with the help of poker. Unless, of course, you fall into these 0.005% of players who, according to statistics, really earn poker.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Possible? Of course it is, obviously it is extremely unlikely so I would not recommend anyone to drop everything to try. Although everyone is free to do whatever they want with their own lives.

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Possible? Of course it is, obviously it is extremely unlikely so I would not recommend anyone to drop everything to try. Although everyone is free to do whatever they want with their own lives.

As for me, if you give yourself completely, you can get rich without making more than one deposit. From the freerolls rise, well, you need to completely give all your time to poker. And if you have a profitable job, it’s not worth it, just play those fun a couple of times a month :) At the expense of such people, those who sit in poker 24/7 rise

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes u can get rich by playing poker and u can go broke playing can go either way

G

grupus21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can get rich in cover, but must have a good experience, and a chunk of luck and a lot of played hend

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, but it is not easy. First you have to be a smart person. With good inteligence and fast thinking.
You have to study really hard, play, loose, keep studying, playing and working hard.
After a lot of hard work you might get there. But no garantee it might never happen. You need a very good emotional control as well.
Nothing comes easy about money only Lottery.

S

sba poker 1982

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
anything is possible in this life if you put a lot of effort into it.

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, but it is not easy. First you have to be a smart person. With good inteligence and fast thinking.
You have to study really hard, play, loose, keep studying, playing and working hard.
After a lot of hard work you might get there. But no garantee it might never happen. You need a very good emotional control as well.
Nothing comes easy about money only Lottery.

Great tips! Thank's!:D

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Find a rich person already and tell us what needs to be done there.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be rich you must play with rich players.......And if it is about online poker the chances to get rich from this are small.....0,0000001 %...You can win money and have a decent life .....And define rich,,,,,,,,what means rich for you?

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's some great advice, with working and studying hard. If you also had some luck really, I think you could make it rich, with poker. Without luck I dont think you could , make it rich with poker. Just like with businesses, need to have some luck on where you , have your businesses. For everything you do , need to have some sore of luck. Being smart and working hard and studying anything can happen.

L

LSTBrand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe

but you can also become a poor man ;)

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, but if you're not in the top 5% of players, you're probably not, unless you have some other undertaking that's making you rich.

If you look at the top players in the world, they eat, sleep, drink, think, talk about, and constantly play.

Even Daniel Negreanu went bankrupt playing poker in his early days, because he thought he was a hot shot.

He went back to Toronto, changed his attitude, and started over.

It was a long, hard road for him, but once he made a name for himself, he started getting sponsors, and started charging huge fees just to enter a tournament. His name is what made him rich.

If you have the dedication, smarts, and know how to use your luck (probably the most important thing), you might be able to do well.

I do okay, but certainly far from being rich.

For me, it's mostly the enjoyment of playing, and trying to get as deep as I can into the money.

Just getting into the money, won't do it.

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can become rich with anything if you do it right. Now a days in the u.s it’s difficult to really make the big bucks. Tho if you play live and online it’s certainly possible to make yourself some good money.

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Enjoy the game, I hope you become rich