Can you be considered a poker addict?

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To some extent, there really is an addiction to poker. But I can still stop...

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
You keep your toothbrush and razor near your computer so you don't have to miss a single hand. It's wonderful that your passion for poker has not affected your desire to look good. And your brain works well enough to multi-task at the same time, which is an example of a poker addiction. Your wife calls you to dinner while you sit and play the game. You yell back at her: wrap me up with you, dear - this is also an addiction.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If i don't play poker everyday i feel that something is missing me. One poker tournament a day is something i cannot refuse but i don't think so i'm poker addict.

888NOX888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because of playing poker, I don't consider myself a gambler and no one in my family thinks so. I have never experienced problems with gambling addiction.

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
winning money is excited addiction , poker is good game , fun

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Funny, I used to feel a bit of shame everytime I started to play Poker even if I didn't abuse that. I wasn't gambling away my savings or anything.. yet I still felt somewhat guilty. Probably because it's one of those things that can get you hooked and people who don't play at all don't really understand it as a pastime activity.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play when I want. It's a hobby until now. I don't let it be an addiction. Although it was at the past.

L

legend309

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes of course anyone can get addicted, gambling is addicting. Some people even get addicted to all the money they make, but still addicted non the less

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Any activity that brings pleasure is an addiction. So if you play poker and you enjoy it, it's an addiction. It's just that any addiction can be either strong or weak.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it seems to me that if you do something every day, for example, play a tournament, then it's an addiction and means I'm addicted, it hasn't reached the point of spending money savings yet and I hope it won't,:) but to a certain extent it's an addiction

Jorgesq7

Jorgesq7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not consider myself addicted, I really like poker and I would like to be a professional in the future

M

miriancastro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I play for pleasure. But my husband is. I'm going to put him in Poker Anonymous. Haha ha

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Absolutely no! I cant live without sweets, football but not without poker. Most of my free time i dont want play poker. Sometimes im bored in play but when i got deep run my feelings change)))

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I have a day off today. I could be grinding poker. I try not to force myself, I only play when the mood suits.

nauffrage

nauffrage

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
all game can be addicted thats rest at discretion the players for me i love playing different game i'rest a game it"s a game

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To a certain extent this is true. There is an addiction.

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
To be honest, I'm sorry, I don't consider myself addicted to poker, in fact I play poker for fun, there are some moments where I play a lot, but in general I use poker as a way to pass the time after work, I still don't consider that poker is an addiction for me, because it doesn't consume me as much time as other players who are professionals and invest hours in poker.

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I play quite a lot of poker but I also have months where I don't feel like playing poker at all. Self control is the most important thing in life and a constant struggle. anything extreme is bad. :)

N

njrbj4321

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I find it sometimes hard for me to stop in time during the game, so yes.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think that at the beginning I did have problems because I did not manage a game schedule, but later I organized myself and I plan the game hours to have time for everything

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
gambling addiction is better to imitate and improve skills