rvnhss

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Hi backlash

To be fair, most tournaments have a 15% payout range. That means 85% of the field are losers. That's the vast majority. In cash games, it's more like 50:50, but that's still half of the players. Losers definitely outway the winners.

That being said (when I avoid high variance situations) I have managed to increase my bankroll through freerolls, cashback, and cash games. To be more specific, I prefer the "fast-fold" versions of cash games because people seem more likely to fold because they can't be bothered waiting around unless they've got something.

And in the past couple of months, I have done a lot of studying and watched a lot of strategy videos. I've improved my game so much that I'm seeing results. The biggest tip, learn how to bluff. I used to be a wait-for-the-cards-to-hit kind of player and was break-even at best. bluffing has taken me to the next level and learning/recognizing the spots when to bluff has evened out the results of the showdowns I lose.

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I killed in the dessert for two deployments in Iraq for 17 months in 2004 and 2006. This means nothing to me....LOL

Last edited:
Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You're already doing the right thing, no matter the reasons, only by being here. Try to change your midset about the game, study more, talk about it, define your goals.

N

Naked Flush

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
If I win I assume I got lucky. When I lose I played the hand bad and need to study more.

Always be improving your game. there are so many free resources now. Even paying for some, you'll get so much more from them in the long run!

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I know, but someone knows neuroscience, some studies of the human brain mention how the human brain manipulates and how it is possible to deceive people.
It is evident that poker sites are millionaire organizations and certainly when developing their systems they will be concerned with the smallest details, including loyalty to their customers and making them feel confident, above all, that they accept their defeats as being their own faults or errors.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Okay, so you're a loser, I know that feeling ... but you can be a happy, self-confident loser nonetheless and lead a perfectly normal life, despite your shortcomings. If winners or great people would be even slightly more common, then these titles would become meaningless. Self-pity, however, is something I can't respect.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most poker players lose. If there is no balance in terms of running good and running bad- it isn’t normal. The odds must sway in both directions. If they don’t- then poker sites may be rigged. How can they not be? Nobody knows for sure. Are we just going to believe that gaming commissions are actually monitoring the back end? Unlikely

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Fortunately, I am one of the winners. So far, I only withdraw from my bankroll for the past 15 years, which I completely separate from my liferoll. :)

N

njrbj4321

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Yes in the game i often lose so i can call myself a loser.

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i mosty lose too in poker ,river kills my run and sukout ,join others and hi five

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ufff, how good that some people play poker just for fun. How much frustration you are then able to save ;) Anyway good luck to all "winners"

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I've been playing for 7 years and my account is positive

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Here is the honest truth.....Most of us are LOSERS!!! I have played for fourteen years online and I am a LOSER> Do you cling to the idea that you are going to win big in one of these tournaments but always lose no matter if you play 1% of your bankroll. At what point do you accept you are an idiot ? When does a person accept they are losers?
Hi.
In order to earn money, I work at a job.
In order to have fun and have a good time, I play poker.
Poker brings me joy, and that's why I'm doing great personally :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
And what about poker? He did not cause your troubles. Everything is much easier. Only YOU are to blame. That did not play professionally and well enough. And I know that if I continue to play, I will play a plus. You have very low self-esteem, and until you pay attention to this problem and its roots, you will not be able to look at yourself from a different point of view, you will torture yourself. Of course I'm sorry, maybe rude. Everyone has difficult periods in life. You have to go through them and become stronger.

dajallina

dajallina

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Don't ever approach it like that. Control expenses, choose tournaments with fewer players, play less often but more intensively.