WSOP's dream

G

Guilhermeh088

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
like me, thousands of other people dream of playing in this great poker event in las vegas, if you have already played, share with us what this wonderful experience was like.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
like me, thousands of other people dream of playing in this great poker event in las vegas, if you have already played, share with us what this wonderful experience was like.

I played the little 1-1 drop in 2017, though I didn't make day two. I remember James Woods was playing at a near by table and because it was running at the same time as the main there would be a lot of recognizable pros in the halls during breaks. While it's not as significant, I also played the $50 reunion on GGPoker this year, which just felt like a regular deep stacked mid-stakes game (again, might have been different if I could have made a deep run at it.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never played in it (nor really a dream), but there is no denying it looks cool. I get excited just seeing all the tables lined as far as you can see to the back of the massive playing area :cool:

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I was not lucky enough to play it yet, but that would be great, I dream of being able to live it and feel it sometime!

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Maybe one day this dream will come true.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never participated in this tournament, but I dream, like many others, to participate there and even win! I am still completely new to poker and I understand that this is just a dream for me, but I believe that someday this time will come and I will participate in this tournament! Good luck to everyone at the tables!

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've never played live poker before. I only play online and that's enough for me now. But I think that playing live is very interesting, although probably very difficult.

WSOP