WSOP Main Event Giveaway! (10% + 1% Exclusive for CardsChat Members)

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Friends!

It’s the best time of the year again, the wsop Main Event is right around the corner & I can’t wait to play!

Every year as an offering of thanks for the support I give out 1% of my action to a lucky member of Team Gripsed.

This year, in honor of celebrating 10 Million Views on my http://youtube.com/gripsed I’ve decided to give out 10% of my Action instead of the usual 1%. 10 lucky winners will each take home 1% of my Main Event action, and I’m guaranteeing a minimum payout of $100 per winner even if I don’t cash the Main. (Props to Jeff Gross for the '$100 guaranteed' idea!)

I’ve also decided to extend this offer to the CardsChat community, as since the first day I joined site, this has been the most positive poker community I’ve ever seen on-line. It's been all positivity and quality questions, and I can’t think of a better group of people that I'd love to have in my corner during the WSOP than this Community. #LetsGetStackin

To Enter the Giveaway Visit: http://gripsed.com/wsop-giveaway

Also, as a thank you for giving me such a warm welcome to this community, I’d like to sweeten the pot.

And so, I'm offering an extra 1% piece that will be exclusive to the CardsChat Community.

Here’s How it’ll work:

To enter the cardschat exclusive 1% giveaway leave an inspiration or motivational comment on this post. I will read thru this thread everyday before I start playing to keep me in the right state of mind going into battle.:captain:
Whoever’s comment gives me the best feeling over the course of tournament will win that extra 1% of my Main Event Action!

Only rule is 1 comment per person. So make it count :rolleyes:

And this is on top of the 10% giveaway which you can enter at the same time

If you’ve got any poker questions for me please post in my AMA threads and I’ll get back to you when I've got some free time from the grind...
For now though it’s time to focus on the most excited tournament of the year, I’ve been preparing 11 months for this moment (since last year’s main event finished) and I’m really excited to have a legit chance at winning some lifechanging money.

Hope that the lucky winners of this giveaway will also end up with some lifechanging $$$!

For daily updates from the WSOP Main Event: Follow me on Instagram @Gripsed

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you
It’s feeling to me, like a dream come true ��

#LetsGetStackin
-Evan

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excellent friend, thank you, I'm in, I subscribe to all your channels

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is very nice of you Evan!

Okay members - give Evan some inspiration and try to win some money at the same time!

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wonderful opportunity for us Evan. Thank you so much.

Wishing you success on the felt and please remember this if you feel things aren't going your way:

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." Milton Berle

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When things look bad just sit back and think of all your successes and say to your self i can do this.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
How very generous of you, Evan! Most of us will likely be on the virtual rail cheering you on! Go get 'em!

The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you achieve it!

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good luck, Evan! I know you can take it down! I'll be rooting for you!

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
hi and thanks for offering this to our CC community.
I wish you all the best, all the way to final table.
Hope to see you there.

Poker is a tough game, and you're tough player. Go get them tiger.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hi Evan! :)
I'm gonna share one of my favorite quotes with you... :)

"Hard work pays off - hard work beats talent any day, but if you're talented and work hard, it's hard to be beat."

+ little boy explain everything... :D

Go to the top, Evan!

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you so much for these motivational words, I'm feeling really great going into the Main Event, and you're all playing a part in it!

We are registered for Day 1B, 4th of July, Amazon room baby!

wsopmain.jpg

BLcKR31

Let's Get Stackin!

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good Luck mate!!....I send you many positive energies from the middle of the world. Ecuador

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Good luck Evan. Everyone who is a fan of poker always dreams of playing and winning this tournament. Have fun and take it down.

I entered the contest for 10% last week.

Such a a generous gesture to give an exclusive offer to the members here at the forum. Here is my best motivational comment I have done recently. It was in response in to a question on how to deal with bad beats. It applies to many things.

"Poker just like life is not always fair, sometimes you just cannot control things. Getting angry, crying, complaining and working yourself into a frenzy does not change the fact that you lost the hand. You got to take this negative and turn it into a positive by coming out stronger next time around. The pain is what drives and motivates me to be better next time."

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You will win Evan would buy 1% and ship a $100 to you now good luck.:)

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck Evan, just think of the positivity of the crew here at CardChat and self center on the tournament and think we are cheering for you cause we are. Play with the idea that you will win cause that's what you are going for at the WSOP. THINK POSITIVE AND BE POSITIVE GL MY FRIEND. You'll make it.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is very generous offer from you Evan. Thanks for that. It is great to see pro player who still likes to be part of community consisting of mostly recreational players and on top of that gives part of his winnings to help somebody else kick start their bankroll. Only thing that i can say is good luck and the variance to be on your side in key moments on the table. You have the needed skills for WSOP main event looking at your record so just be calm and play your A game. :)

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Friends!

It’s the best time of the year again, the WSOP Main Event is right around the corner & I can’t wait to play!

Every year as an offering of thanks for the support I give out 1% of my action to a lucky member of Team Gripsed.

This year, in honor of celebrating 10 Million Views on my http://youtube.com/gripsed I’ve decided to give out 10% of my Action instead of the usual 1%. 10 lucky winners will each take home 1% of my Main Event action, and I’m guaranteeing a minimum payout of $100 per winner even if I don’t cash the Main. (Props to Jeff Gross for the '$100 guaranteed' idea!)

I’ve also decided to extend this offer to the CardsChat community, as since the first day I joined site, this has been the most positive poker community I’ve ever seen on-line. It's been all positivity and quality questions, and I can’t think of a better group of people that I'd love to have in my corner during the WSOP than this Community. #LetsGetStackin

To Enter the Giveaway Visit: http://gripsed.com/wsop-giveaway

Also, as a thank you for giving me such a warm welcome to this community, I’d like to sweeten the pot.

And so, I'm offering an extra 1% piece that will be exclusive to the CardsChat Community.

Here’s How it’ll work:

To enter the cardschat exclusive 1% giveaway leave an inspiration or motivational comment on this post. I will read thru this thread everyday before I start playing to keep me in the right state of mind going into battle.:captain:
Whoever’s comment gives me the best feeling over the course of tournament will win that extra 1% of my Main Event Action!

Only rule is 1 comment per person. So make it count :rolleyes:

And this is on top of the 10% giveaway which you can enter at the same time

If you’ve got any poker questions for me please post in my AMA threads and I’ll get back to you when I've got some free time from the grind...
For now though it’s time to focus on the most excited tournament of the year, I’ve been preparing 11 months for this moment (since last year’s main event finished) and I’m really excited to have a legit chance at winning some lifechanging money.

Hope that the lucky winners of this giveaway will also end up with some lifechanging $$$!

For daily updates from the WSOP Main Event: Follow me on Instagram @Gripsed

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you
It’s feeling to me, like a dream come true ��

#LetsGetStackin
-Evan
good luck on WSOP !:) Crush that ! ;) Im in :)

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thank you Evan it's very generous of you.I am glad to see that you like the CC commuanute. I wish you good luck for the biggest marathon of the year.The most important thing is to play at your best level and to have fun playing.I am always watching this prestigious event and I hope to have the opportunity to you see you play at the TV table and see you win this wristlet WSOP Main Event 2019.

Last edited:
Elcholu

Elcholu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on, with everything Evans ... Tell us how it goes.
We will be looking forward to your results.

magik9118

magik9118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tss tss tss tss
No worrys Evans
i just did a little voodoo ritual for you here in vanuatu ..!��
So i m shur you will be in the prize money ..!!and Probably on the final table!!
Good luck budy!!
Tss tss tss tss

JulioJones

JulioJones

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best of luck to you sir. May you have all the drawing power!

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Thanks Evan for your positive attitude to our CC Community and special giveaway offer just for our members! I am sure you will run good at the WSOP Main Event, wishing you best of luck and here is my favorite song of my soccer club :top:

Go forward Evan, only forward,
wherever you play, we will be there,
you will never be alone, we are your sons!

Choreography at FC RED STAR stadium for 2:0 win against FC Liverpool last season in Champions League:

:fight:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hookers & Blow! Win it and you'll have piles of both!

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very generous of you all this that you do my phrase for you would be: just do it, just win, you know what you have to do you possess the knowledge and the ability so just do what you know. I really hope you can win big in the WSOP. Greetings from Venezuela

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Keep yourself calm remember that there is going to be highs and low and think the cards chat family got your back

WSOP