Wrong time to bluff - WSOP video

P

PokahAA

Rock Star
When you are sure your opponent have nothing, shark is attacking from the depth. Nice hand, easy check and on the and easy call. Didn't understand why no raise that river bet?

A

Aces74

Rock Star
Kelly gave away a tell after the check on flop by Shih.
Don't know how he bet him all in after the play by Shih:)

Last edited:
D

deeshark420

Rock Star
Good video you have to love it when the guy betting has nothing and looks at the cards like oh wow you did have the very best.REALLY CRACKS ME UP.You see it alot online too.

Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Bluffing isn't overrated. This is just a terrible moment to bluff. It was so spewy.

Honestly first of all fold this hand pre. There are better hands to be 3 betting with from villain's position. As played it was just burning away chips left and right. 33% bet on the flop and on the turn if I'm correct? Then jams it on the river...haha so much fail.

leandrette

leandrette

Rock Star
haha I like Shih in the role of victim ,
I think Kelly could have suspected that something was wrong :x

angeliks

angeliks

Rock Star
wow that great, incredible as acts be afraid.
I think if I had poker I could not hold my excitement and I notice that I have a good hand

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
The Chinese played not bad) Well, in the end would be embraced girl has instead Pitulko gives someone))))))))))

D

ds276

Rock Star
Good video. Really unsuccessful bluff - a weak hand at Kelly and poker at the rival who has well played the hand. Of course Kelly had to suspect a dirty trick earlier. It is necessary to draw conclusions and not to get into such situations as Kelly

I

ivandrago

Enthusiast
Well, if you gonna bluff, bluff only 1 opponent, make sure he doubts his hand, use flush on table or river overcard, make sure look like youve been chasing a flush... something... dont just bluff out of nothing.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Awards
I don't know (can't figure out ) how many chips Shih had in the end to see if Kelly's bet lines were the correct from the beginning to the end and if at the end he could avoid the river bet .Maybe he (Kelly) should have raise double no triple pre flop.

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
ya see that more then one time. Poor guy. Try to get better then the board GL

BCK777

BCK777

Rock Star
Very lucky Shin ! If flop was a 2 6 9 ? Turn 6 n\and river 6 What will be who can say it ?))))) check all-in call ? or ???)))

WSOP