Wow poker free rolls have taken a dump

M

Madness_does

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker stars still makes you knock out 9900 donks just to qualify to play a free roll, full tilt is only a 100 bucks, not worth the time, Pokertime had 4 $1000 free rolls every day, now they only have 1 $500 free roll, Ultimate bet has free rolls for UB clothes" lol what a joke", and on sunday they throw some crumbs out for a $100 free roll, Absolute poker is just as bad with thier $50 free roll. Seems the only good free rolls on the market now are the ones that US players cant play. That sucks for US players, there is no way to really build a bank roll that someone could work with, matter of fact the only free roll worth even playing anymore is the bodog $1000 free roll. Seems online poker has just gone to straight hell, Im even losing my drive to play anymore.

Guess all we can hope for is our next president is not a nazi loving war freak, that will respect our rights as americans so maybe we can get online poker the way it used to be, but I won't hold my breath.

C

chaosicq

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker stars has never been any different, low deposit bonus of $50 and the freerolls are not great but when you look at the volume of players they have and receive why should they, on the subject of ub well there is nothing wrong there, they offer some fantastic freerolls from time to time and the ub merchandise freeroll is a very good freeroll anyway, absolute poker freerolls have gone down hill big time yes i agree but consider the amount of competition they now have to contend with and loss of revenue to provide these FREE events, as for poker time well they are part of a network of sites and you will fine they work on a monthly figure spread between the networks (hence they swop from site to site to attract players to each of the sites) so these freerolls are still out there just at a different room.

There are still some great online freerolls out there ($5,000) not all are provided on a weekly or daily basis, and add to the fact that most rooms are now provideing these freerolls every few hours means smaller pools.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow - and all of that for "free". I would insist on a refund from every site if I were you.

Last edited:
MDTed

MDTed

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to admit I'm often amused at how people complain about freerolls. They are FREE people, if you don't like how a site runs them don't play. The site won't miss you, you're not a depositor, they aren't making money off you.

I play in some of the PS freerolls, I have tickets but I never seem to get around to playing the round 2 yet.

I have to admit I haven't looked at the UB freerolls in awhile, except various site run ones. UB used to be the best for freerolls, after I deposited there I suddenly won 2 of the bonus $ ones plus 2nd in another one. Plus a TEC win.

I must admit I've never won any real money on any other site's freerolls, Bodog's interface is annoying to me so I don't go there, FT is better now and if they ever add eChecks for everyone, I'll deposit there.

But hey, stop biatching about freerolls.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agreed - what do you want for nothing?!? It's not as if you've got a birthright to free money or anything...

Alexander Lara

Alexander Lara

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ultimate Bet has the most daily freerolls atleast 6 or 7 a day back 2 back cant complain there!

pappasqueaks

pappasqueaks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls r juss that , freeroll, only way to earn mioney is to put money in bc most of the time the freerools winnings r usually in chunk change and can hardly get in a sng or a mtt or ring game wiff it.

The PoolBoy

The PoolBoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can Play poker for free?

Why?

N

no1here

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FREE ROLLS WORK FOR ME

feb 12 I return from south africa live tourney which i won in free roll. since back I join new site but never deposit and now have $1700 there.

L

lorrilyn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to remember that this law was passed only because it was pushed into the port bill, last minute, by Democrats

AlexeiVronsky

AlexeiVronsky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The trick is to move to a country where the freeroll winnings are huge sums of money, just move to Burundi and play all the online tournaments and you'll be the richest guy around :)

And as for this:
Try to remember that this law was passed only because it was pushed into the port bill, last minute, by Democrats

Um, do you know who Bill Frist, Jim Leach, Bob Goodlatte, and Jon Kyl are? I think 99.999999999% of people wouldn't consider them democrats.... so I'm assuming that was some kind of joke or you're crazy.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I concur with your concurrence.

i concur with your concurred concurrence......

wait is this possible...lol

i totaly forgot i did a 1 word post, but it said so many things lol

JblackII

JblackII

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ultimate bet has free rolls for Ultimatebet clothes" lol what a joke", and on sunday they throw some crumbs out for a $100 free roll,

Perhaps you just havent noticed, but Ub does $50 prize pools all day long just about. And one $100 prize pool a day. And on Sundays they do the $1000 prize pool free roll, which you have to qualify for in one of the feeder tourneys (i.e one of the $50 or one of the $100 freerolls throughout the week).

Except for the $1000 weekly that you have to qualify for, you can expect to see alot of donks and shatty play all week long.