Will you leave poker?

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will you leave poker if there are no more freerolls, no deposit bonuses, rakebacks in the near future in poker rooms?

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely would not be playing if there were no freerolls, they are like all I play online at the moment

M

maverickfighter

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have the luxury of depositing so can only build my bankroll initially with freerolls. If I go broke I would have to quit.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If there are no freerolls, this is not a reason not to play poker). Freerolls are needed in the first place to learn basic rules and strategies. Next, the person decides whether he needs poker or not.
Let's say an example, you go to play bowling, you will pay for the game. So in poker, if you want to play - then you need to pay.

S

Spripe

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No rakeback would suck unless they lower take considerably

psyho26

psyho26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At any moment - because it's just entertainment

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no, no reason really. Yes the new PS rakeback .... "innovation" will cut most grinders atleas in half but it's still good money. Most of the players who will be affected by this are near 0 players who depended on rackback(read cash players as mtt players would not care either way)
About frerolls. I dont think they will die as they are a tool of promotion and cost pennies ether way you look at it.
Deposit bonuses, again they are going to be tha same or they will grow, any pokeroom is only up for you depositing $$$.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I left one room,as removed freerolls.

FeRRi0

FeRRi0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You dont need freerolls to play poker ) freeroll its just starter lvl, place where you can learn basics and leave it after that :) i think 90% players - are cash/mtt/stt players, and they absolutely dont care about freerolls

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I will not leave poker, but all bonuses attract players very much, so they will not be canceled!

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play poker. No, I think that will not leave.
However, you can make a break:):):):)

Drowy

Drowy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker even if i would quit online game i would still sit down with my m8s and play for cents

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
accordingly i will never leave poker stars as it is the best poker room in the world [emoji289] ☝️☝️☝️ so don't give up playing poker [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
even without any bonuses [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will play but only play money poker)))

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will not leave poker !!! I play tournaments for training, in cache games too it is interesting to play, it is necessary to adjust to each table. There will be no free freerolls, I will play satellites!

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll never stop playing poker, although I do take some pretty long breaks from it sometimes to evaluate my gameplay. Also taking those long breaks gets poker off my mind so I don't drive myself crazy thinking about it all the time.

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy the game too much to walk away but if they continue making it more expensive to play I may have a harder time maintaining that enjoyment.

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No I don´t, less tournaments but I play almost in weekends wih some low deposits. For me is the same situation than I was working. I only play in weekend or late night because my job absorbe all my time.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think not. I'm already addicted.:louco:

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably not, those not legitimate enough reason for me to walk away from online poker.

Speedbruce

Speedbruce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there's no need to leave if there are no more freerolls, but they're a great way to start a bankroll. Otherwise it's just save some money reducing the beer on the weekends and make some minor amount deposits and keep going with the fun!

Bodomovac

Bodomovac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just got in the slump with my bankrolls on multiple sites, hit the bottom 0$ so this freeroll is all I have now.

I am thinking about quitting poker for a few months to clear my head and get back my lost nerves.

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only in freerolls, if something won this good, or lost nothing wrong. So what on site, no freerolls I don't play