will you come back a better player ?

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many people have taken a break from poker due to COVID-19 so my questions is : Did you take some time to study the game and do you think you will come back refreshed and a better player ?

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many people have taken a break from poker due to COVID-19 so my questions is : Did you take some time to study the game and do you think you will come back refreshed and a better player ?

Funny, I thought I was going to really go on a grind. It started out that way, but now it has turned into a bit of a vacation. I am slowly getting back into the study and playing online but just for fun.

I can't say why I seemed to lose motivation but hopefully I will come back refreshed and ready to play. Time will tell.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I didnt took break so no ?!?

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the quarantine on the contrary has attracted a large number of new players to online poker.

Answering Your question, unfortunately, no matter How good you are in theory and learning the game, without practice and using new knowledge in the game, your level will certainly decrease, of course, if it is a long pause. Poker is a continuous work on yourself and constant adjustment to new trends, without playing regularly there is a risk of being far behind.:)

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You probably mean live poker. Because online, on the contrary, the number of players has increased. I think there is a way out for players live. You can go to the online game and conduct the same tournaments and competitions sitting at the computers.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In fact i played more during the lockdown instead of taking a break and it helped me to adapt better to the quarantine.