Will you be playing on December 31? Survey results.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Well, my dear community members, I confess to you that I respect statistics!:icon_comp I recently conducted my first community survey. Only 34 respondents took part in this survey. This is certainly too little for an objective assessment. Nevertheless, let's summarize: the overwhelming majority, namely 50%, prefers poker even on holidays. The minority, namely 8.82%, did not make a decision. 23.53% replied that it all depends on the circumstances, but based on their additional messages, they would certainly prefer to play. And only 17.65% of respondents categorically refused to play this holiday. Based on the results, we can say that the majority of community members remain committed to their favorite game, regardless of the circumstances. Obviously, poker is not just a game or a sport - for us it is much more. Thank you all for participating in the survey.:icon_flow

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
For me, poker is a favorite hobby that gives me pleasure and allows me to distract myself from everyday affairs.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello.
For me, poker is a favorite hobby that gives me pleasure and allows me to distract myself from everyday affairs.
Hello!:hello:
Thank you for your message. I plan to conduct more surveys in the future. In the end, it's really interesting. I will be glad if you take part in them. In this post, I introduced the survey results to the participants.:love:

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello!:hello:
Thank you for your message. I plan to conduct more surveys in the future. In the end, it's really interesting. I will be glad if you take part in them. In this post, I introduced the survey results to the participants.:love:

I also like to conduct surveys. These are my last two:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/site-brings-you-most-profit-496537/
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/general-poker-13/what-your-monthly-profit-496143/
You may also be interested in. :)

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played a little. Finished the game 2 hours before the new year.