DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The vegas wsop 2021?:confused:

I have already heard several players/commentators predict the 2021 WSOP will likely be delayed until later in the year with the possibility some online events will be held on the normal schedule to honor the event, so to speak.

Makes sense to me.

Elpadrotico

Elpadrotico

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
ok hope things get better and it can be done in Vegas

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Even if they do have it live, I can't imagine any kind of reasonable turnout. I think people will be too scared of getting sick.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a little bit too early to predict what will happen. Currently vaccination is still not at high enough levels so that all covid measures can be removed and nobody knows if that will change in the next 3 months so that wsop can be held traditional way. Personally i find it most likely to have some kind of hybrid format in the summer similar to last year attempt with most of the play online and final stages live in Vegas and option to have traditional WSOP late in the autumn when it is expected covid to be under control as a result of the vaccination.

R

rac1122

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wsop covid protocol

Lot of poker players show some disagreement about this covid protocol in this incoming WSOP EVENT.what is your thoughts here?

nlaureano33

nlaureano33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess such a big organization must have a good protocol. we’ll see what happens!

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a schedule of games, there is a condition for admitting only vaccinated players to the game. Therefore, everything shows that everything will pass unconditionally.

WSOP