wild poker

J

jordano121

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone played Hold card wild poker. It's being dealt 5 cards (sometimes with a draw after 5th card is dealt) and your hole card is wild and any matching card also wild. Only your first dealt card is face down. The four other cards are dealt face up to you (not table community cards) and there is betting after your first two cards are given and a bet after the next cards witch is dealt one at a time till you have five cards.
It's very action packed game with lot's of variance and so much fun. I have played many wired but exciting games with my buddies and I thought if a poker site was to ever play some wild card games or other poker games that are just as exciting as Texas and Omaha.
I will try to explain the other games the best that I can on other posts Thanks for hearing me.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You mean you can only see 4 of your 5 cards? Or you can see 1 and other 4 cards are face up to everybody like comunity cards? Sounds a bit confusing but interesting nevertheless :)

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quite an interesting variant of poker!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I have not heard of this version of the game but any idea is welcome!

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

no I've never played it sounds interesting to play with friends !!! Someday I will try it to see how ... greetings