My Wife is Better at Poker Than Me

BustyBusters

BustyBusters

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play poker I'm cerebral, I think of odds, I consider ranges.
I've taught my wife and she doesn't really consider anything I just mentioned and she just wins.
She plays tight aggressive and has a much better record than me.
She's my key to winning and building a bankroll [emoji1787]

P

PEGAMEUALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as women have more patience, to think and make a decision and do two things at the same time lol

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is safe to say that girls who sit down at the poker table at the call of their souls are more likely to achieve significant success here. There is official information that the percentage of participants who got into the prizes is much higher than that of men.
And for some reason this does not surprise anyone, given their dedication: history practically knows no cases of a woman's refusal to play poker as a result of a loss of interest in him.
The very fact that a girl sits at a poker table speaks of a certain worldview and character traits: a tendency to logically substantiate what is happening around, knowledge and respect for mathematics, the ability to read the psychological state of opponents, fantastic endurance and the ability not to count the curtains “in new outfits and cosmetics. ".
You can often see girls at cash tables.

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is safe to say that girls who sit down at the poker table at the call of their souls are more likely to achieve significant success here. There is official information that the percentage of participants who got into the prizes is much higher than that of men.
And for some reason this does not surprise anyone, given their dedication: history practically knows no cases of a woman's refusal to play poker as a result of a loss of interest in him.
The very fact that a girl sits at a poker table speaks of a certain worldview and character traits: a tendency to logically substantiate what is happening around, knowledge and respect for mathematics, the ability to read the psychological state of opponents, fantastic endurance and the ability not to count the curtains “in new outfits and cosmetics. ".
You can often see girls at cash tables.
Se podría decir que es como el SEXTO SENTIDO que dicen que tienen?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its always good to know someone who is better than you or plays another style than you, its a great resource to have.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This super student has surpassed the teacher))) In fact, it is very good when there is someone to consult with !!! Perhaps she will point you to flaws that you yourself simply will not notice !!!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without a doubt, it is great. You have at least one family member who can make a profit. :D

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ya it's weird that it's a male dominated game

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've taught my wife and she doesn't really consider anything I just mentioned and she just wins.

i WISH my wife would get into poker, i would love to be able to discuss hands and play together!

Vitorbismark

Vitorbismark

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it's good that now you can learn from her hahahah

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats

Congratulations good sir. I have been looking for a lady who just plays dont have to be good lol. Your a lucky dude.

T_Dawg

T_Dawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You may be overthinking it. I do that so often but catch myself and reset. Maybe all you need is a reset

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s nice to see a couple that plays poker together :)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Maybe you should think about investing in your wife, maybe it will be a profitable project for both of you. Your wife will play poker, increase your family bankroll, and you will make her sandwiches, coffee and enjoy life.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a temporary phenomenon.And if you do not constantly engage yourself, do not look for motivation for victories, do not train, there will be no result.And they also say that the husband and wife are one Satan.So you are one .her victories are your contribution to learning!

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I am a woman and my online poker results are better than my husband's .
Maybe because he is not patient enough .

But I have to say that he plays LIVE poker much better than me and he won several live tournaments.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Give her lots of hugs and ask if she can win more money for you two.

B

BOMDEBLEF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so invest in it to have a good result lol

DaaBee

DaaBee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like you need 2 or 3 more wife's. :deal: That way you'll be a millionaire in no time. You may even think of listing on NYSE. Learn from the Head of the family, She knows best, thats a good thing.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think more Women should play, I know my wife would be a better player, I offered to teach her how to play and she just said "If she played I would never win another game, as she always knows when I am Lying (bluffing)"

Be careful Guys, what you wish for hahaha!

When the fun Stops, STOP!

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If your wife is better than you at poker then it is better to learn from her. Do not miss this opportunity. Together they can become a champion couple. Good luck!

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is nothing wrong with that) the main thing is to share the winnings and everything will be super !!!)