Why is your Poker name.....your poker name?

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like steak kives.

This one's a bit spooky........I hope you mean you love to use them while cooking!

My nick, There's an adventure waiting around the corner for everyone if they'd just open their eyes to see it. I'm just looking forward to it more than most people. I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie, skydiving and bowhunting with an oldworld style long bow in Africa where the odds are seriously stacked against me are my worst addictions.

For you guys that don't understand hunting, Try looking down a cedar arrow at a Cape Buffalo that would rather kill ya then run away once and see if it doesn't get your heart pumping! (and remember there will probably be 20 to 50 buffalo in the herd withing 10 to 50 yards of ya with the same attitude) Also remember that when succesfull an entire 3rd world village gets great food and money that would have never came any other way.

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my highschool nickname is chief. my buddy abe made it chiefer and it stuck. 77 is the year i was born.

F

fastplay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fastplay. just an atempt to biuld a loose table image.

Yumboltking

Yumboltking

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I picked up the Yumbolt part hard earned during a trip to Amsterdam and added the king part in admitted self aggrandizement [is that a word?].

maybull

maybull

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember my dad calling my mom Mabel and always liked the name. I tried using it when I signed up on PS, but it was taken. So I tried a few different variations of spelling and quickly realized if I spelled it "Maybull" it had a few different connotations. And viola.

IamBP

IamBP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My poker name is IamBP because I actually am BP.

P

pokerdude836

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to be just Pokerdude, but there were already 835 of them. So I became Pokerdude 836.

ozboyy

ozboyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry mine is pretty pretty boring I am from Oz(Australia) and I am a boy so its ozboyy except on UB where its ozboyys:angel:Love from OZ.

ratmantoo

ratmantoo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well mines the same all over.

Had it for years...was always called "wit rot" in afrikaans which translated means white rat. Im one of those unlucky people that do not tan just burn and stay lily white. I was given a shirt for my birthday with the slogan "I am protected by Ratman" and this hilarious batman type rat on it so the name was changed to Ratman. But this was taken on too many sites so as I added too (aswell).

My fill nick from school is - Richard Pilchard Stinky Pinky Cuthbert Cunningham van der Wath. That im not explaining!!!!!

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online name everywhere (besides AIM, someone actually took the name. Have him aliased as "jerk" and have a notification so that if he ever gets online I can give him a piece of my mind :)).

Got my nickname back when I was first getting one. I was like 7, and I played baseball and as one of the few kids who could field a ground ball was called "Zach the vac" (as in a vacuum, picking up everything).

No one calls me that anymore, but it's remained my nickname ever since.

W

WhatItDew

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My poker name is FlopDeezNutz.

I chose that name for a couple of reasons. The first being that I love Dr. Dre, and his song Deez Nutz is a classic. I added the Flop because as a whole the name represents flopping the nuts.

luckypooh

luckypooh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my poker name is tiggerpooh5
i picked that name becouse i can never think of a name when i need one..
so i picked tigger becouse he is cute and pooh well he is cute to and the number 5 becouse there is 5 of us in my family.....lol

R

ravingred

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker name

my names raving red because i left a hair dye on too long :eek:

N

nick1usmc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine is rather simple also, Nick for my name USMC because I've been in the Marine Corps for 22 years.

Sunbird

Sunbird

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine is uber simple, it's my first name. SometimesI have to add y to sunbird cause some bad person took my name.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think my name here is one site only. I usually go by the nome de plume of klitkat at most other sites. It's a combo of the two things that I like the most.:D ;) :p

N

n0gan0o

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
n0gan0o hmmmmm Im not quite sure..... lol something different i guess.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's OzExorcist because TheExorcist was taken on Full Tilt :rolleyes:

Exorcist comes from the first live game I played: the dealer decided she needed something to call me and I was wearing my Possessed - Seven Churches shirt. Guess it stuck.

T

TS87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my initials and the year i was born

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bump for some of the ppl who havent or newer members...