martinoni

martinoni

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I started because my vision was about the results it could bring to me... and it's been a kind of years since I started.

When I started to study and aknowledge that it's more than that, that poker can help me be a better person, that I can know better about people, negotiations, strategys, perseverance and much more... now I'm just grateful to know that even network I can do with Poker...

Poker is a way of life!

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I started playing poker because it is the most interesting and exciting game.

rvicente13

rvicente13

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When I was 12 years old, I heard my cousin say that he made money playing games, and I always thought it was impossible to learn because I thought it was too difficult.

Approximately 7 or 8 years later I became interested in learning how to play, I installed a great App to learn, it's called Mega Hit Poker, there I learned the terms of poker, combos, sequences of hands... After 1 year of learning, I installed pokerstars and dedicated myself to learning more

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When I was 12 years old, I heard my cousin say that he made money playing games, and I always thought it was impossible to learn because I thought it was too difficult.

Approximately 7 or 8 years later I became interested in learning how to play, I installed a great app to learn, it's called Mega Hit Poker, there I learned the terms of poker, combos, sequences of hands... After 1 year of learning, I installed PokerStars and dedicated myself to learning more
i know you from micro chips SNG and some tournaments :eek:

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I started playing online poker about 15 years ago.. played on and off for a few years then stopped for a long time.

Recently got back into playing again regular after I discovered CardsChat. It's much more fun being able to chat to other players and get involved so I'm enjoying it a lot more than I did before

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started playing poker because i love working on computer and its will be my best dream if i to do it.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started for fun with some friends long time ago
Meanwhile I made some money and I'm still grinding

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I've been playing since I was young. .I just love it.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why did I start playing Poker?!. Because before I quite a lot of time played in Chess and Checkers, and therefore I wanted to check self in this game...
But Poker is absolutely another game! In Poker, by compare with Chess and Checkers, the many things depend on Luck unfortunately, or to happiness!..

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I started for fun, I continued for pleasure, then I studied and continued to improve and today I continue with the illusion of winning a big tournament that is profitable.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My perants were big card players. Bridge, Whist, Solo, Crib etc, etc. Poker was just one of the many cards games they taught me.

G

Giselemk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was looking for something to occupy my time and I found poker and I really liked it and it even improved my patience a lot.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Because of my family, they started playing before me, and to have fun with them on the weekends, they learned to play poker, that was 12 years ago.

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
free tournaments provide additional profit

GrEbZ2021

GrEbZ2021

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love many sports where there is rivalry and poker is no exception

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I met my wife and decided to retire a couple of months later. Her being familiar with the Vegas area and being a good poker, figured I would like poker and got me interested in the game. Little did she expect me to take to the game like a duck to water. I have been playing now for 16 years and the more I learn and play the more I realize how much of a genius she is about the game. I know consult her on the game and find her advice mirrors that of many teaching pros.

A

Avangart1

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My friends brought me to poker and I became interested

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I watched wsop on TV a long time ago... and poker didn't leave my mind from that day.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
a very interesting question, 5 years ago I must have had a reason.
but today, I can't remember which one it was.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You can consider it as a hobby, like chess, for example

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I needed a way / hobby to exercise my mind in the time available (which was more frequent in the past), I believe Poker is a good option for this.

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I started playing poker after watching it on late night TV on Channel 4 in Scotland and thought it looked really interesting and more importantly fun! Then I started playing in a weekly game with friends and watched a lot more and learned a lot and have never looked back since! :)

nachopaulo19

nachopaulo19

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the beginning it was just for fun, but when I started to earn money with Poker I saw an opportunity to supplement my income, and who knows how to make a living from it in a while, I invest a lot of knowledge to make this idea possible.