This is why you love and hate poker

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This happen on my table earlier. I was like speechless when i saw the turn and river card.
When i do a odds calculation with Cardschat Odds Calculator, i was further shocked to see the Hugh jump of % from flop to turn.

This is the hand
123led.png

Look at the winning percentage on flop
114ed.png

Now look at the Hugh difference on turn
115tled.png

This is how it was termed:" You are Rivered "
116led.png

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, how are you, my friend? In the preflop game, your opponent had the probability in favor, then on the flop you hit the ladder. Win there with a high probability. but as they say, it is a probability and your opponent has had a chance and in the turn hit the ladder. having very little chance of winning the hand. I don't want to say you played your hand badly, you played it very well, but he was lucky. On the river Comleto, the highest staircase. The variation is always in the game, sometimes it helps you and sometimes not so much.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The game I'm thinking the flop both players went all in. but it would be good that we overdid currents as step by step.

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, how are you, my friend? In the preflop game, your opponent had the probability in favor, then on the flop you hit the ladder. Win there with a high probability. but as they say, it is a probability and your opponent has had a chance and in the turn hit the ladder. having very little chance of winning the hand. I don't want to say you played your hand badly, you played it very well, but he was lucky. On the river Comleto, the highest staircase. The variation is always in the game, sometimes it helps you and sometimes not so much.

I'm not involved in that hand, it's between 2 other players that went allin preflop.
I am just curious of what's the probability for 'Baby Mench' to lose that hand and was shocked to see the numbers when i found out using the odds calculator.

yomarianob

yomarianob

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, it's not the worst bad-beat ever to say 'this is why you love-hate poker'.. J10s will lose 1 out of 10 times this hand.

I don't know how the hand developed, but I'm not thrilling in the turn with that hand, having so much better hands for the possible nuts.

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can WIN money! and you never know what the flop is going to be in a 3 ALL IN match preflop. cheers

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The thing I hate the most about poker is that you can be rewarded super much by making the dumbest moves.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes this happens. This is poker. But I see no reason for hatred. Just try to enjoy the game.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is not such a spectacular hand it is a bad beat but nothing from the other world on the turn they were tied and the K gave victory to one of them, this happens, there is nothing strange in the hand, the only thing strange is why both players went all-in with those hands in the pre-flop?

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tell me what the blinds were and what their positions were, how other players played before Allin, how previously these players played at the table, how many players were before the prizes, or is this the final table.
If we take the situation in a vacuum and in the middle of the stacks of 2 opponents, then this is not the best situation for playing allin.
As for the poker game itself, everything happens.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, it's the situations that are known as bad beat, happens and success in the cloths!

L

lierm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's why I never go all-in if I can see, that there is chance for someone to have better hand. I only go all in preflop/afterflop if I am short on stack, when there is really no where left to go.