Why Are Some Players So Eager to Go All-In?

etouu79

etouu79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just lost in a tournament with $ 3.30 bounty in three hands I lost with AK AA and KK in this particular tournament it is for the reward I know, but anyway, from 5 villains who saw an all-in for example, who hopes to get who enters With 39 or 58 as cards, it is really incredible, besides that many players went to the center with everything and my chances of losing increase like this, but there are others who always go as loser and will lose except for a miracle.
It really is not understood sometimes, there are simply people who play just to go there

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depending on the tournament, I think you have to take more risks.

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because people have no patience. And want to win the tournament by going all every hand.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in some freerolls with huge fields

the 'go big or go home ' plan makes some sense . also ,when blinds go up quickly ,cautious and patient play is not really rewarded .

M

mortimccarthy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering the same thing why all in every other hand pre flop first i thought they were just wreckless and did not care about the tournament but then the more i watched i realised that it is actually a sign of weakness these players are inexperienced and struggle to play flops when these players play a flop with their ace high and do not hit they are puzzled and do not know how to proceed from there so therefore it is easier for them just to push all in and either get lucky and hope for the best or hit any pair on a flop and just push anyway regardless.

kiso777

kiso777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
these players win 75% of hands, even playing on 23 and 27, they are very lucky

Haze777s

Haze777s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From the excess of excitement and the desire to get everything at once

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lots of good reasons, none of which really matter. What does matter is that you recognize that it's going on and react accordingly - i.e., shove (or shove back) with your stronger hands (pretty much anything better than 72o), then move on to something else. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
going all in does not need any thought at all, no skill required, so that probably is your answer.

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they do it to get a huge bankroll early then try to dominate to the top. Sad how often it works out for them

soLdaTeS88

soLdaTeS88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because these are weak players and they only know how to build the stack on luck.

R

RUNRRUNRTO

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it’s freerolls- na don’t bother, too many non-legitimate reasons, as already mentioned. If it’s rebuy’s then there’s a bit of strategy to it especially when you have an idea about your opponents calling vs folding tendencies. Also depends on the type of tournament you’re playing and it’s speed & blind structure. You’ll noticed as you go deeper into the tournament that there will be more preflop play and you will rarely see the flop due to stack sizes vs. the blinds. The average chip stack size will only be about 15-10 blinds. So yeah, a lot more shoving going on and and an increase of variance.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i guess it takes the guess work out of poker.