Why Are Some Players So Eager to Go All-In?

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they play like that because they don’t understand the meaning of this game for them poker is excitement. Over time, many will realize that it’s profitable to play like that. And for some it’s fun to play on the nerves so to speak. but this is their choice, I do not blame the style of such a game. without them, the game would be more boring ... good luck to everyone and let every all-in brings everyone's gain !!!:cool:

C

ChrystalClear

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotta love these people and just have to be patient and wait for that easy double up.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well there are a lot of reasons for that, since lack of knowledge can even be tilted, or too short in the tournament, don't take it personally, they're just trying to take your money, and you their money kkk

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the time they on tilt and I would love to play agains that type of player even if they win with 72o sometimes agaist AA

nikolaevich87

nikolaevich87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why do some players so want to go all-in in each hand? Hi, when does this happen! I think that they are in a state of tilt, and tilt included dispersion. This is actually a very unpleasant event! when this happens, you fly with the top hand, against tilt and dispersion, I thought! He was interested in the Internet and not only, there he was lucky! - everyone has their own truth) (. different stories, maybe it's bots, or tricky mathematicians, more team games. So let it go, DISPRESSION WILL DISAPPEAR, and TILT;) !!!!

demibar

demibar

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
They want to double up fast.Sooner or later they end up, losing their stack.I usually find them on freerols which means they have no interest for the game.Specially on table with tight players I don't know how this happens these players with garbage cards win most of hands over and over.But it's interesting though .I have seen 4 players to shove with monsters and yet that player taketheir chips...

cyrilflorendooo

cyrilflorendooo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they just wanted to be the chipleader with their premium hands

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i suppose that if you are multitabling you need to play this way to make efficient use of your time for roi….you cant grind multitables optimally being tight aggressive because it requires too much attention to each table and to each players characteristics....

so I figure what they do is start a bunch of tables....shove shove shove...and the tables where they chip up quickly they then spend more time to concentrate on running deep

I usually try to avoid contributing chips to these players....they tend to chip up quickly and flame out when the play tightens up and people start playing tighter hand ranges....

Gloria_Legenda

Gloria_Legenda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's very simple, they just know and believe that fools are lucky) As you probably notice)

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dislike when players are all-in shove play. It devalues the level of poker play and makes the overall quality cheap.

D

Dlbcanuck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some people just play more kicks and they are not to concerned about the long range picture of how are viewed. Plus I'm sure I've played against people who just returned from a night out and are drunk when they are playing,

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a lot of people who follow Intuition, because not always when you have AA or KK you will win, the probability is high, but not absolute.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It depends on the stakes. Such players usually meet at low stakes. The explanations may be different. Either the player is recreational, or he doesn't care about that buy in, or he may have lost two hands in a row with a pair of ACES and he has tilt, he can no longer manage his emotions. :D:D:D:rolleyes:

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who knows what they have in mind, I want to quickly fill your stack, that are hoping to get lucky every hand

D

danntesvarna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are fishes at all.And they have some money to donate.This is a beatiful life.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe they like the rush? Also, even if you go allin with the lesser of two hands, you can always catch.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You will always get these players shoving with any 2 cards to try and double up early so they can dominate the table and win more easily.
Especially in low stakes as the loss is so small and if they bust out they probably have another game running to fall back on. I myself tried multi tables when I had a desktop computer with a 30 inch screen I could play 4 or more tables at the same time but all that has gone now and I just use a laptop with a 14 inch screen so one table at a time as my eyesight is not as it used to be haha!
Also I only play for fun now and one at a time is fine for me.

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is known only to them)) There was one occasion when I sat down at a table with 25,000 chips and one player constantly called my raises and all ins and won every duel against me, and I only played with the highest pairs and aces. in the end he knocked me out of the tournament initially having 1500 chips)) Yes, I forgot to write, he called me with hands garbage such as K3 92 and the like)

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. Today is one of those days when the variance made me lose more than once against these characters, the typical case of AA or KK losing against 7-2o or similar. So, regardless of the fact that everyone can play as they wish, I wonder what is the motivation for these types of movements? I can't understand it, it's as if instead of playing poker they play in a slot machine. Maybe someone can enlighten me about this phenomenon.

They don't know how to play postflop.

Some of them remember their losing experience w AA - and they did not bet enough to isolate preflop - so they were beat - and they are bitter and confused.

72o - honestly he considers his cards "live" preflop. But that is rarely the case and sometimes they get lucky.

Don't worry about these guys. Pick your spot to capitalize on their mistake.

Good luck !

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In General, when I first started playing poker, of course, I also encountered this and somehow decided to conduct an experiment, on the PS freerolls were held every hour and in one of the freerolls I decided to play hands only all-in. I won, lost, and won again. in the end, half an hour later, I was the chip leader in the tournament with 290,000 chips, while the next player after me had only 26,000 chips. I lost that tournament because I played all the time all in but still there were only 150 players left before the ball. So draw conclusions, perhaps this is one of the strategies of the game)))

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cause they are playing for free. If they play for cash they wont do it

Good Man

Good Man

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This often happens in freerolls. Some stick to the push fold tactic, and some go all-in on every hand. You won't see that in higher tournaments.

Life is a game , play beautiful

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maybe the buy in is not a lot of money for them and they just want to try to get lucky and double up then build a decent chip lead so then they will start to play good and make it to the final table. why play 2-3 hours and get knocked out and not place when you can get knocked out in 10 mins, or build a massive chip lead.

J

JESSIE924

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All in

Juego muchos freerolls es común ver este tipo de jugadores todo el tiempo apostando el total. Pero he observado que en el freerroll para todos los miembros de los días sábados ocurre con mucha menor frecuencia, lo que habla bien del nivel de los jugadores del foro. Saludos