Why Do You Play Poker?

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play first because I love this game and I am passionate about it, and secondly, because in addition to loving it it brings me a source of extra income, so that's why I love playing and studying poker.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is only a hobby for me...a lovely hobby...

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I find the game of poker to be a very interesting game. I like the competitiveness and strategy of the game. I have been playing for a long time and still can't seem to get enough.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because is my hobby! I love this game and I like play it! :)

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My body can sit and relax and my brain can get a work-out. I find it very enjoyable and its nice to make a bit of cash. My husband plays also, so its nice to have it in common to support each other. Right now its a hobby to me and I love it!! I have so much to learn about poker yet!! :)

mercyscercy

mercyscercy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
multiple reasons

money for 1. and the challenge of understanding the game \opponents keeping the mind in shape.

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The answer is very simple, I like this game and the emotions that you can get here.

D

damas13251

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mostly for fun but like everyone i like to win something sometimes

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker because I like this game, I get adrenaline from it. And if I win, I also get a charge of positive energy. Poker is a great game to forget everyday problems. I usually play poker in order to have a good time and make some money. I think the goals of all players are the same to make money and enjoy the game.

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's fun to learn the strategy and try to mitigate RNG. I played a lot of heathstone, so I like simple games that are easy to learn and hard to master.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for fun a hobby that I take more seriously every day, and who knows what it might become, but for now, just a hobby to amuse and distract my mind.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I started playing with the thought of making money, I still have this thought, but at the moment it's just fun.

Big_Banana

Big_Banana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for poker fun and money.And to advance the skill so that poker can be of great use to me in the future

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because it's fun. I love competition! I want to be the best in the Philippines someday:)

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Currently because I have some spare time on my hands and poker fills it perfectly.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I play poker for two reasons. The first is because I have a lot of fun doing it and the second is because I can earn extra money to help out at home

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play because I like it and it's a way to earn money.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I like to play poker because in the last 10 years that I have been practicing and studying the game, I have managed to earn money and have fun. Something that in this time of Covid is very necessary.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Why are you playing poker?
It's a rather pure challenge.

Most things aren't very difficult, beating 9,999 other runners in a MTT is... :)

That's pretty much it for me.

Oh and if I bink my way into a successful poker career I'll have the platform and funding to make a real positive impact on the world.

Now that really is it. :wink:

Last edited: